League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Perma first ban in a year ? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2947493)

TigerBloodz 12-27-2012 05:21 PM

Perma first ban in a year ?

Pretty much this.I got a permaban on my first time getting banned and the cases shown are games from 3 month ago.So why did I get permabanned ? This has to be an error.Also, only 1 game is legit me trolling.Some people go years without getting banned - so why did I get banned for my FIRST time ban in about a year (this is a smurf) ? Can a Red look into this ? It seems like the Tribunal only looks at what I write and nothing else.I was trying to be helpful in the majority of these games at first,even speaking another language to the full spanish foreign team i was matched with.By the way game 1 was a full premade and game 2 was a 3 man premade with my friends and the random was trolling us and reported me - the random was garen support.Again,can a red look in at my FIRST time permaban in a year ? I had JUST brought Riot Points and I had been positive force for the most part in my games since I decided to make the account my new main. Can you revert my unjust ban ?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6083519/#nogo

Game 4 he clearly says that i'm NEW to the game.It was my brother playing league for the first time and unintentionally trolled.Theres nothing wrong with taking CV Revive according to the summoners code.

Game 5 was also a full premade ranked on skype (hence no chat) as well and the enemy reports me for LITERALLY nothing.

Game 3 was the only game I actually was negative,not counting it was an OLD game.I think I deserve a 2 week ban at MAX for that game honestly.

Thoughts ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElasticDisaster (Hozzászólás 32897745)
Game 1. Leona obviously reported you, and she sorta has a right considering your consistant rage at her "THIS LEONA IS ****ING RETARDED" Not saying its permaban worthy, Warning at most

Game 2. Garen reports, no idea why. Not ban worthy (btw, trinity on Poppy is OP)

Game 3. You were a ***** and a half. Def ban worthy. Dont know about Permaban but wow, Grade A ******baggery

Game 4. CV/Revive with 1 ward in item slot after 32 minutes into the game. Totally doesnt look like you're trolling (or your brother/friend)

Game 5. Meh

Conclusion. You were a complete jerk a few times in almost every game. Im NOT saying Permaban, but there were probably instances in where you were reported and it was pardoned but you were still incredibly rude. You deserve more than just a 2 week ban for 2 of those games. You are a very toxic player and would be pissed off if i saw you on my team.

You have 1 major flaw, you cant accept defeat or blame. You (along with many others) absolutely NEED to blame others to make your death or loss feel justified. Idc if someone else is trolling, or you. Constantly calling somebody or a group of people "noobs" is just immature and doesnt make the league community look great by any standards. Work on yourself before you play the game.

I dont think its permaban worthy, but you are a complete jerk.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiraz (Hozzászólás 32898043)
The fact that you can be punished months later is just ridiculous, lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALoudBlackWoman (Hozzászólás 32901465)
Hello everyone,I am the Leona from the first game.Although I have quit League Of Legends and have became bored with it in its entirety I figured I would post heer since Tigerblood,the OP, has asked me to post for validation.Yes,I did report Tigerblood I was very annoyed with him at the time but I eventually forgave him.We still play WoW and Guild Wars together often even though we do not play League together anymore.

Just stopping by to say that i've forgiven him for his toxic behavior in that game.Yes we were a premade and yes I was making many foolish mistakes and overall bad decisions.Kelvin or Tigerblood as you know him as been a great friend to me.He's even brought me RP when I needed it and has still remained a strong friend even after I quit the game we've met on.Please do not take game 1 into consideration.This is the least I could ask of you.

Regards, from the Leona of game 1.

PsychoticDreams 12-27-2012 05:23 PM

Page can't be found bro.

TigerBloodz 12-27-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElasticDisaster (Hozzászólás 32897222)
Page can't be found bro.

fixed.feedback plz.

JustJesting 12-27-2012 05:26 PM

If it's true that this is your first ban in a year then I think you didn't do anything wrong.Upvoted.

-Oliver

VVHY S0 SERI0US 12-27-2012 05:27 PM

didnt do anything that bad to permaban tbh

TigerBloodz 12-27-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Word Problem (Hozzászólás 32897403)
didnt do anything that bad to permaban tbh

thanks.

TigerBloodz 12-27-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustJesting (Hozzászólás 32897335)
If it's true that this is your first ban in a year then I think you didn't do anything wrong.Upvoted.

-Oliver

good to see someone else agree.thanks bro :)

Mogs01gt 12-27-2012 05:29 PM

admitted to trolling? Seems like a good ban to me!

TigerBloodz 12-27-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mogs01gt (Hozzászólás 32897478)
admitted to trolling? Seems like a good ban to me!

pretty harsh for a ban in ONE year and a perma ?

Mogs01gt 12-27-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerBloodz (Hozzászólás 32897535)
pretty harsh for a ban in ONE year and a perma ?

I have zero tolerance for trolls.