League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   I have had enough of Lee Sin (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2943508)

SupaTurkk 12-26-2012 11:31 AM

I have had enough of Lee Sin

No matter, no matter how hard I try to deal with this guy I cannot beat him. I find it impossible to beat him. There is just absurdly too much in his kit. And has more annoying factors in his kit more than any champion in game.

Do you hate teemo? Yeah I do to. But I would gladly play him for the rest of my life if I could just get lee deleted.

His aoe slow is possibly one of the most broken abilities in game. It is too much. That is all to say. It is ridiculous and literelly needs to be chopped by half.

He has a

Gap closer
Shield
Life steal
Spell vamp
Armor enhancer
Attack speed enhancer
Knock back
Movement speed slow
Retarded attack speed slow
And retarded attack damage output with too much in one kit.

One would think if he has a slow knock back and all these stuff he would have low ratios or base damage. But his got retarded damage output and just too much. Why does a champion have a massive attack speed booster, movement speed slow attack speed slow, life steal and spell amp buff. Free armor booster. Dash. Shield, a huge knockback and inability to get ganked still exist as one kit?

His just a nightmare in any situation.

But mostly.

His ganks. They are by far the most lethal ganks in the entire game. I just cannot escape this guy or deal with him.

People say oh let it go late game he falls off. But really? Does he really?

In no way does he. What falls off lats game? Ad casters like renekton. However unlike renektons self suppressing retarded kit. This guy has HUGE utility. Huge damage. And an attack speed buff. And we all know DPS is the most thing that scales into late game.

And no I'm not qq'ing because last game some lee owned me. I can easily win him with a garen for instance.

I'm qq'ing because he is too much overall. Too much CC too much damage too much enhancers and ungankability just tops it off as well of spamming no mana.

How does he avoid nerfs.

dmgovertime 12-26-2012 11:36 AM

I do think lee has a lot going on for himself. lol but, not everyone is amazing with lee. Ive seen terrible lee sins as well as good ones. You see that with almost any champion. Lee can be killed, just out play him. Buy items to counter him. Ask for help from your team. There are so many solutions, and if you can not come up with one... you should start maining lee sin. lol

MileHighJew 12-26-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupaTurkk (Hozzászólás 32854135)
No matter, no matter how hard I try to deal with this guy I cannot beat him. I find it impossible to beat him.

And no I'm not qq'ing because last game some lee owned me. I can easily win him with a garen for instance.

You can or can't beat him? So, he does have a counter, Garen? He is OP because he has counters?

ragnaraq 12-26-2012 11:37 AM

Not even. I never use him, but I know he takes skill, and he does no dmg late game unless fed.

Solemendal 12-26-2012 11:39 AM

juke his q then beat him down

SupaTurkk 12-26-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MileHighJew (Hozzászólás 32854292)
You can or can't beat him? So, he does have a counter, Garen? He is OP because he has counters?

The first one is an overall comment second is a 1v1 skill based view.

Furthermore, even if I'm being better as a player lee synergizes way to well with ganks. Wards or no wards.

Still can't deal with him

Mageinta Warrior 12-26-2012 11:52 AM

If you dodge his Q, then you're probably not gonna get a full gank (unless you're REALLY overextended).

Lee Sin is deadly because of his utility. He uses his ganks to get gold from assists. Just play a safe lane phase and hopefully he has failed enough ganks that he has gotten behind.

Causing Panic 12-26-2012 11:53 AM

I dont think lee is op but his overall abilities as a jungler are perfect, since he has everything a jungler wants. which makes getting ganked by him annoying as hell...

which is why whenever i get a chance to ban, hes usually the first to go :)

Sempler 12-30-2012 09:24 PM

lee sin needs an early game nerf and late game buff like what they did to garen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX7jIKoDdzo

Sleipnir of Hel 12-30-2012 10:09 PM

Not every lee sin is good though. By no means does his kit mean he can do everything. His gap closer is dodgeable, his ult requires some serious positioning to be effective, he can run out of energy if he isn't using his auto attacks between his abilities, his shield isn't extremely durable, and unfortunately a lot of plays he is able to make actually forces him to have some kind of ward in his inventory at all times just to dash to.

Lee has quite a number of counters, both through champions and play style. One idea is to have a frozen heart on your team, this way no matter who he is hitting, he takes longer to land some auto attacks to regenerate his energy, because he probably burned a lot of it trying to gap close. Take malphite or nunu, reduce his attack speed. Take knockbacks too, force a disengage. Take pull abilities, and once he has burned his gap closers to get on someone, take him off of that person and launch him deeper into your group, which screws him due to having already burned his movement abilities.

I like to play top yorick, ward the river bush, watch for when he tries to throw his q, and block it with a ghoul. It demoralizes the **** out of them, and you don't even have to burn your flash. Or better yet, play Volibear/singed, flip him into the tower when he kicks you, slow him and...yup, first blood.