League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Lower Leveled Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2943137)

Minty Hitomi 12-26-2012 08:41 AM

Lower Leveled Dominion

It's very unpleasant. The majority of players are smurfs or completely new players. I'm fine with the new players, but when newbies are on my team while I'm up against a stacked team of smurfs it's really not fun.

I just had an Udyr last game who just ran speed items and said he was trolling. This made me very aggravated because of his throw we lost the game, then proceeds to call me out for verbal abuse. This is why I think League is so messed up. I swear at the guy because I tell him to work with the team, yet he continues to feed. I don't understand Riot's f***'ed up system of justice. I want to play games hard and competitively, I love Dominion for it's gameplay, but people never seem to take it seriously and it makes me rage a lot.

ThioCyanate 12-26-2012 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minty Hitomi (Hozzászólás 32850147)
I love Dominion for it's gameplay, but people never seem to take it seriously and it makes me rage a lot.

Keep loving dominion and keep playing, eventually your hidden elo will get to the point that you'll be playing with people that take it seriously.

Infirc 12-26-2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThioCyanate (Hozzászólás 32850266)
Keep loving dominion and keep playing, eventually your hidden elo will get to the point that you'll be playing with people that take it seriously.

^ or spam a cheesecake bot laner that's how many of our mid elos got out of low elo, just be sure it's someone with not many unfavorable match ups, because even if he's cheesecake he will have counters

Tortferngatr 12-26-2012 09:33 AM

I hear it's Nunu free week, and that Hextech Revolver costs less than the starting gold.

HaIfhearted 12-26-2012 11:18 AM

I don't understand why people could possibly hate starting elo.

When I was smurfing, those first few levels were glorious!
I could literally do the most troll **** and still win easiliy, and I eventually devolved into continually spamming POOTERSS Zilean just for kicks.

If you really wanna get out of low elo, just spam a lategame hypercarry, some sort of strong duelist-type bruiser, or a strong bot-lane champion.

Minty Hitomi 12-26-2012 11:49 AM

I play Akali most of the time and my W/L in Dominion is 14+ atm. I know she's easy to counter, but in all my games so far no one was smart enough to get pinks or lightbringer. However, I've had one team member afk, troll, or incompetent which cost the win... the only way out I've been doing have been premades...

stormfallen 12-26-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaIfhearted (Hozzászólás 32853846)
If you really wanna get out of low elo, just spam a lategame hypercarry, some sort of strong duelist-type bruiser, or a strong bot-lane champion.

Or just play Jax and get all three!

NamKim 12-26-2012 02:07 PM

The only things I do not like about low-elo Dominion is the rudeness, afk, disconnects, lack of common sense (such as don't go 1v4 willingly for no reason, losing your head in the heat of the moment is just an experience thing), and the bad advice players give.

"Don't take revive, it's a terrible spell because of its long cooldown."
"Don't take garrison, it's a terrible spell. It won't help you get kills."
"GTFO of bot lane. I'm the bot here." [My team's bot constantly lost bot lane. We didn't blame him for it, but we did decide to take bot constantly to make it a fairer fight, since we were doing pretty well top]
"Don't try to get their mid, we only aim for windmill." [As he goes on a suicidal solo charge up a well defended top without minions."
"Stop farming. Minions don't matter." [As three people (myself included) are pushing a MASSIVE minion wave (as in, it would have been big enough to neutralize the windmill by itself) while the guy who was complaining skipped the minion wave altogether just to go on a suicidal charge up top.]

I understand that everyone at my elo (including myself) has a lot of learn. So, we will give bad advice every once in awhile. I just ask you do not try to be a know-it-all jerk about it. If you are on my team, chances are, you are not that great a player.