League of Legends Community
12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   -[Champion Concept]- Tive, The Victim of Rage (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2942284)

Brush Rustler 12-25-2012 10:30 PM

-[Champion Concept]- Tive, The Victim of Rage
 
1 Attachment(s)
COMPLETELY REVAMPED ABILITIES
Name: Tive
Title: The Victim of Rage
Role: Melee Fighter
Pros: Sustain, Damage, Crowd Control.
Cons: Low mana, Slow attack speed.
Created by: Karvik.

Lore: Reworking Lore.

Champion design: Tive is a mindless, rampaging warrior who wields an ancient 2 handed sword. His eyes glow with a murderous stare. He wears heavy armor, and wields a powerful greatsword.

[Details]
Age: Young, 20-25 years old
Height: 6'1
Body Type: Naturally athletic.
Hair: Short and black
Facial hair: None
Eyes: White glow
Skin: Very lightly tanned.
Armor: heavy armor with trimming, No helmet. Symmetric style.
Sword: Great sword, ancient looking with designs, trimming and heat-like glow. Symmetric style.
Sword length: 6'0

[Skins]
Hellfire Tive


[Statistics]
HP: 450(+90)
HP Regen: 9(+1) every 5 seconds.
Mana 200(+36)
Mana Regen: 5(+0.50)
Armor: 22(+3)
Magic Resistance: 30(+1)
AD: 50(+4)
AP: 0
AS: 0.60
MS: 345
Range: 125

[Abilities]

Passive, Agitated Fury
When Tive has 50% or less HP, each of his abilities gain a bonus, and his HP Regen increases by 150%.(Tive glows bright when the passive is active and gives off a demonic aura.)

Q, Merciless assault
Mana: 60/70/80/90/100
Range: 850
Knockback: 120
Damage: 120/140/160/180/200(+65% AD)
Cooldown: 13/12/11/10/9 seconds
Purpose: Damage, Crowd Control
Tive thrusts his sword out and rushes forwad hitting all enemies in his way. If an enemy Champion is hit, Tive drags them along with him, All other enemies are pushed to the side taking 50% of the damage.
Agitated Fury: The first enemy champion hit by this ability is stunned for 0.5 seconds.

W, Relentless Slash
Mana: 40/55/70/85
Range: 250
Radius: 180
Damage: 90/100/110/120/130(+40% AD)
Slow: 20%/25%/30%/35%/40%
Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8
Purpose: Damage, Crowd Control
Tive violently slashes his sword, dealing damage and crippling everyone in front of him, slowing their movement speed for 4 seconds.
Agitated Fury: Tive swings in a full 360 degree radius instead.

E, Unshakable Wrath
Mana: 75/90/105/120/135
Duration: 1/1.5/2/2.5/3
Cooldown: 13/12.5/12/11.5/11
Purpose: Escape, Chase
Active:Tive becomes enraged, removing all crowd control effects and becomes immune to them for a short period of time. Tive also gains 10% movement speed.
Agitated Fury: Tive instantly heals 5% of his max HP.

R, Cataclysmic Rage
Mana: 250/300/350
Duration: 4 seconds.
Radius: 700
Damage: 100/190/280 Physical Damage(+45% AD)
Cooldown: 130/115/100 Seconds
Purpose: Damage
Tive shouts and emits a destructive aura in the area around him dealing damage to all enemies around him each second for 4 seconds. While active, his HP Regen is increased by 200%(This effect stacks with his Passive).
Agitated Fury: Enemies killed by this ability heal Tive for 10% of his max HP.

[Quotes]
Tive has a somewhat deep and hollow voice.

Champion Selection
"Do not test me, summoner!"

Movement
"I will destroy this land!"
"They will all suffer!"
"I will kill everyone!"


Attack
"Die!"
"You will know death!"
"I will not hesitate!"

Laugh
Evil laugh.

Taunt
"Your life is worth nothing, but i will take it anyway!"

Joke
"Do i not amuse you enough, summoner?!"
"Don't worry, I only kill people when I'm angry!"(hes always angry)

Dance
"I refuse to make myself look like a fool!"

Death
yells in pain, fading from demonic voice to normal voice.
falls forward, turns to ash after yelling, leaving just the sword.

Abilities:
Q: "There's no escape!"
W: "Yaw!"
E: Angry grunt.
R: "RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

Edits:
9/28/2013: Completely revamped abilities. Balanced stats. Changed Fury to Mana to better suit his new abilites. No longer has a fire themed Champion.
9/29/2013: Fixed skill details. Added E ability.
9/30/2013: Changed Pasive

Champion Appearance
I need someone who is willing to draw the concept art for him(someone really good). I am willing to pay money as long as i can see some examples.

EvelynnJon 12-25-2012 10:40 PM

I really like this Character you are making, I also hope they do make it as a new Champion. I'd play it All day, There arn't much flaws in your Tactics for his Abilities But For his Passive ability, Isn't hat a bit to high? Say they are at lvl 18 now, 400 attck. That's about 800 hp restored ( You didn't add how much per second or etc) so that might be a bit To OP

Brush Rustler 12-26-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvelynnJon (Hozzászólás 32840943)
I really like this Character you are making, I also hope they do make it as a new Champion. I'd play it All day, There arn't much flaws in your Tactics for his Abilities But For his Passive ability, Isn't hat a bit to high? Say they are at lvl 18 now, 400 attck. That's about 800 hp restored ( You didn't add how much per second or etc) so that might be a bit To OP

I would have figured someone would question that, but generally I made this character all around attack, so his armor is incredibly weak, and his damage is meant for multiple enemies, not a bunch of damage on 1 champion, making it hard to 1v1 with him so his only defense is his health. around endgame without building any hp items he probably wont have any more than about 2600 or less hp depending on what runes are being used. And i think what you are saying is every time he deals attack damage he heals? its actually just his max health that goes up the more max AD he has. But yeah i figured I would balance it a little more, down to 1.5

Brush Rustler 12-27-2012 02:57 PM

bump.

Kuatsu742 12-27-2012 05:43 PM

I dont know much about the stats portion, ive only been playing for a few weeks, but the concept itself is really great, I would definitely play him.

NobSaiboot 12-27-2012 06:58 PM

Let's get right into it. :3


-Passive- Very good but it'll need a cap if it's going to be balanced.

-Q- Passive is alright. Active is pretty good. Altogether good ability.

-W- Good ability. Solid gap-closer in the form of the slow.

-E- It's a good ability but it doesn't really make much sense with the rest of his kit. He already has two AoE slows that stack so this just becomes overkill. Also he has no real sustain so maybe making something that gives him that will help.

-R- Good ultimate but the range is far too low for it to be of any use (Basically like nunu's ult. Great if you're in a bush undetected but that's it.) especially since it's a channel. Two ways of fixing this would have it either be instantaneous (Remove the channel) or it would have to reposition you (A:E Pantheon's Ult or Fiddle's Ult) for it to be effective.


All in all he's a pretty good champion but there definitely are wrinkles in the design. I hope I was of some assistance. If you have time could you take a look at one of my champions? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2874477 You don't have to if you don't want to ^^

NobSaiboot 12-27-2012 07:17 PM

And on a side note nothing about your champion is even close to being Tryndamere or Shyvana or even both of them so congratulations are in order :3

Brush Rustler 12-27-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 (Hozzászólás 32900378)
Let's get right into it. :3


-Passive- Very good but it'll need a cap if it's going to be balanced.

-Q- Passive is alright. Active is pretty good. Altogether good ability.

-W- Good ability. Solid gap-closer in the form of the slow.

-E- It's a good ability but it doesn't really make much sense with the rest of his kit. He already has two AoE slows that stack so this just becomes overkill. Also he has no real sustain so maybe making something that gives him that will help.

-R- Good ultimate but the range is far too low for it to be of any use (Basically like nunu's ult. Great if you're in a bush undetected but that's it.) especially since it's a channel. Two ways of fixing this would have it either be instantaneous (Remove the channel) or it would have to reposition you (A:E Pantheon's Ult or Fiddle's Ult) for it to be effective.


All in all he's a pretty good champion but there definitely are wrinkles in the design. I hope I was of some assistance. If you have time could you take a look at one of my champions? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2874477 You don't have to if you don't want to ^^


Thanks for the constructive critisism. im glad my champion is likable and i will still try to balance him a bit more, and sure id like to take a look at your champions.

Some Korean 12-29-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvelynnJon (Hozzászólás 32840943)
I really like this Character you are making, I also hope they do make it as a new Champion. I'd play it All day, There arn't much flaws in your Tactics for his Abilities But For his Passive ability, Isn't hat a bit to high? Say they are at lvl 18 now, 400 attck. That's about 800 hp restored ( You didn't add how much per second or etc) so that might be a bit To OP

No, lol. He meant it differently. Look at Rammus's passive. It is meant to be like those types of passives. He meant for every 1 damage (AD) he EARNS he gains permanent MAX HP of +1.5. In my opinion, it's not much of a passive. I would definately decrease the power of the ultimate (maybe +30% armour/magic resist? It makes you want to focus on them a little bit too, since % relates to quantity! It would be useful for a 'fighter' play style).

He sounds more of a mid-game champ. Let's say he has 2,500 hp end-game. If he has 250+ AD his BONUS AD will be around...130 AD? So 130 AD will give you 130 * 1.5 = 195 extra hitpoints end-game, which equals an extra 7%-8% hp end-game. In my opinion, you could double the passive and change the ultimate to a % gain of armour, magic res. as well as attack speed (it will add the extra DPS since his survivability isn't awesome without the ultimate for a fighter).

Useful Stuff^

Brush Rustler 12-30-2012 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by str k0ed (Hozzászólás 32971170)
No, lol. He meant it differently. Look at Rammus's passive. It is meant to be like those types of passives. He meant for every 1 damage (AD) he EARNS he gains permanent MAX HP of +1.5. In my opinion, it's not much of a passive. I would definately decrease the power of the ultimate (maybe +30% armour/magic resist? It makes you want to focus on them a little bit too, since % relates to quantity! It would be useful for a 'fighter' play style).

He sounds more of a mid-game champ. Let's say he has 2,500 hp end-game. If he has 250+ AD his BONUS AD will be around...130 AD? So 130 AD will give you 130 * 1.5 = 195 extra hitpoints end-game, which equals an extra 7%-8% hp end-game. In my opinion, you could double the passive and change the ultimate to a % gain of armour, magic res. as well as attack speed (it will add the extra DPS since his survivability isn't awesome without the ultimate for a fighter).

Useful Stuff^


I actually had it higher, just wasnt sure if it was OP, and the armor/magic resist is just for the duration of the channeling, making it easier to use his ultimate without dying first.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:07 AM.
12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc