League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   PVP.net Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ranked queue trolls and being forced to dodge (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2941109)

Troa 12-25-2012 01:44 PM

Ranked queue trolls and being forced to dodge

There needs to be 1 freebie dodge per day, with only a 2 minute cooldown or something like that. It is ridiculous to get put into ranked queue, have a troll team because two people both want the same place(or one is just an ass and needs to be banned from game), and then you have to dodge and you can't play pvp for 30 minutes. The person who leaves because of a certain defeat is punished while the troll gets to go on and troll more queues, and then an actual game when someone doesn't dodge.

This system is punishing people for legitimately leaving queue. Either the aforementioned suggestion needs to be implemented, or there needs to be a kicking system that requires a 3 person affirmative that then gives that person a 10 minute ban per time kicked.

Troa 12-25-2012 03:35 PM

And of course, after one non-trolled game, the next queue has our "adc" pick wukong because the other team picked Ez. With a nonviable team, and no one willing to dodge, I get screwed into an hour long cool down.

Riot, this is my biggest gripe with your game, and frankly the thing that will make me ultimately lose interest if it continues too long. I put money into the game, as you can see, but not being able to actually play kills any incentive to do so. You just did a large number of changes for season 3, but you're allowing this BS to continue.

Hi im Richie 12-27-2012 05:01 PM

I completely agree, I am one of those people that take ranked ques seriously and I'm also not an *******. I've seen people that just go into que and say :Top, but are last pick and someone in a higher pick picks top. Then they proceed to troll, hoping someone to dodge. I think that this type of system encourages this behavior while it should not be.

I think what Troa proposed is a very good idea, I don't mind having to wait 2 minutes to play my favorite game as well as that sort of cushion to fall back to, but 30 minutes over something ridiculous and then another hour gets a little out of hand.

Hi im Richie 12-27-2012 05:13 PM

I cannot agree more to this, I am constantly forced to dodge to save my elo as people who are last pick do not get their picks instantly resort to trolling. I don't think this system was meant to encourage people to become A holes and ruin the experience of others

I agree!

lFalse Kingl 12-28-2012 09:50 AM

I suggest being able to leave in lobby. If you leave lobby, another player can fill your spot. If that player leaves, another player gets matched. It is a lot better than this nonsense. Having the option to accept or cancel matches with players you don't have a clue is pointless. If solo players are going to be put into random games, at least give them the option to leave. This game doesn't let you escape trolls, it's hell.