League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Dr mundo (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2940791)

Uparmored 12-25-2012 11:26 AM

Dr mundo

I would like to play dr mundo in Tt but most guides I see online are builds for sr anyone advice for a build for him. I play with my friends they normally play Darius and Morgana. Also any advice on a champion that would complement those two.
Thanks

Divelowns 12-25-2012 11:38 AM

any mundo i see just builds health thats it and they do just fine like sunfire cape ect. as for a team combo u got ad and ap down. id say some one tanky like leona great cc to add to your already good cc u should be able to dominate.

Roman 12-25-2012 12:11 PM

spend your time learning a different champ like skarner, mundo is underwhelming in 3s

Uparmored 12-25-2012 01:07 PM

I bought tryndamere legendary skin so I feel compelled to play him but I want to mix it up.

summoner somenot 12-25-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uparmored (Hozzászólás 32825848)
I would like to play dr mundo in Tt but most guides I see online are builds for sr anyone advice for a build for him. I play with my friends they normally play Darius and Morgana. Also any advice on a champion that would complement those two.
Thanks

Dr. Mundo is a great 3's player.

**RUNES**

Quints - Flat Armor / alternatively Flat Health

Seals - Flat Armor

Marks - Flat Armor -- alternatively 6 armor, 3 Magic resist, but whatever you want.

Glyphs - Flat MR // or as close to even as you can with flat and scaling
(if i remember correctly should be like 8 Mr per lvl, and 8 flat)

**Masteries**

9/21/0

- Doesn't matter too much just get majority in defence, although i have had luck pre season 3 with 21/9/0 -

*early game*

-Boots

-Dorans Shield

-- Try to get 1000 gold before your first B

- Giants belt

-- Turn into either a frozen mallet or...

- Chain vest into sunfire

***full build should looks something like this***

-- No specific order --

- MR boots

- Sunfire cape

- Guardian angel

- Frozen mallet

- Spirits visage

- Randuins omen if they are majority AD, if not consider MR item.

I personally switched out one tank item for a Infinity Edge, just so i know, if my team fails me, i can do some decent dmg myself.

Uparmored 12-25-2012 04:34 PM

Anyone else any experiences or suggestions on champions

PurpleURP 12-25-2012 04:42 PM

I mained mundo for a long time before a series of nerfs have made him as Roman put it, "underwhelming". He is still viable kind of, its just with the hp hate with the new items, blackfire and BOTRK, he can't dominate how he used to. I run flat hp quints, hp/lvl seals, attack speed marks, and flat CDR gliphs. 9/21/0 masteries. Start boots and dorans sheild, rush spirit visage then frozen mallet. Get randuins, atmas and a gunblade.

gnmish 12-26-2012 03:09 AM

Mundo's cleaver with BFT would hurt like hell (25% of current + 3.5% of max), but its a bit of a waste considering he doesn't use AP very much.

But, without better CC, Mundo is a poorer pick as TT Tank (I would pick, Amumu, Skarer, Singed, Alistar, Rammus, or Volibear first), otherwise you'll find you need to spend a lot of time buying CC gear (Note Randuins and Mallet feature large in most builds). Its not terrible, but having a champ with good CC built in is much nicer.