League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Vi's bugs, what am I missing (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2938367)

Kadajko 12-24-2012 01:41 PM

Vi's bugs, what am I missing

I love Vi, so I want to collect all of these in one place, and then report them as bugs or something.

Bugs / Problems:

Number 1) Excessive force doesn't damage Jax when he uses dodge, and doesn't do damage to the primary target when Vi is blinded.

Solution a)
Units struck by excessive force, when they use dodge or blind should be treated the same as the targets behind them in Excessive force range, aka take damage but not triggering any on-hit effects, in other words they can dodge the attack itself and not proc phage or something, but that huge energy wave should still hit them as it does the targets behind them.

Solution b)
Excessive force should not trigger at all and the charge should be saved until Vi doesn't miss.

Number 2) Ult doesn't damage targets that are immune to CC. It really should, targets just shouldn't be knocked up.

What am I missing so far?

Edit:

3) Shaco's boxes shouldn't stop Vi's ultimate.

4) Vault Braker shouldn't stop Vi's movement when it is activated.

Edit 2:

5) Targets hit by ult should not receive further damage if Vi dies mid performing it. The target should not be tossed around by an empty space.

RockJockey 12-24-2012 02:10 PM

Working as it should.

Blind prevents AAs

Champions immune to CC are immune to her ultimate.

Kadajko 12-24-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockJockey (Hozzászólás 32799290)

Working as it should.

Blind prevents AAs

Champions immune to CC are immune to her ultimate.

It is not working as it should, because it doesn't match the pattern of things that already exist.

Excessive force is not an auto attack. It is a modifier that makes AA a spell. Example is Ezreal's mystic shot. When Ezreal is blind his Mystic shot still hits the target, as opposed to auto attacks that miss.

If champions should not take damage from abilities that include CC, then Blitz Grab, Alistarts headbutt/pulvirize, Popy charge, Morgana/Lux snare etc. shouldn't do any damage when enemy is immune to cc too. Heck Mundo's cleaver includes a slow, shouldn't do any damage as well right?

But I came here to ask for more bugs if I missed anything. Didn't think I would be required to explain the obvious.

67chrome 12-24-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kadajko (Hozzászólás 32801082)
It is not working as it should, because it doesn't match the pattern of things that already exist.

Excessive force is not an auto attack. It is a modifier that makes AA a spell. Example is Ezreal's mystic shot. When Ezreal is blind his Mystic shot still hits the target, as opposed to auto attacks that miss.

But I came here to ask for more bugs if I missed anything. Didn't think I would be required to explain the obvious.

Ezreal's Mystic Shot isn't a modifyed auto-attack: it's an ability classified as an auto-attack (other examples of that are Parrrley, Double-Up, Blade Waltz, Twin Bite). Though I know Parrrley and Blade Waltz do actually miss when you're blinded. (Mystic Shot doesn't apply Hurricane shots either like an actual attack would).

Modifyed auto-attacks are things like Tumble, Decisive Strike, 3-Talon Strike, Spinning Axe, and Siphoning Strike. All of which do actually miss when you're blinded. Modifyed auto-attacks modify your next auto-attack though, they're not actual abilities that just benefit from on-hit effects.

Kadajko 12-24-2012 04:17 PM

@67chrome

Alright. What are your thoughts on the matter though? Should the cone wave explosion miss a pointblank target while still damaging everyone beside and behind it?

IonDragonX 12-24-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kadajko (Hozzászólás 32803401)
@67chrome
Alright. What are your thoughts on the matter though? Should the cone wave explosion miss a pointblank target while still damaging everyone beside and behind it?

I like your B solution. A missed E shouldn't trigger the cone.

Kadajko 12-25-2012 12:07 AM

Updated bugs.

H0p0nP0p 12-25-2012 12:36 AM

For blind, Should be like wukong's q. It's kept on until he lands it.

For sosge... I dont know if wukong keeps his charges... But fiora parry stops wu's q.

Now, the animation and dmg wave, imo, should not even activate as u didn't land that punch, there'fore there's no impact... Unless she is really that strong and fast, that she bends air like Aang from avatar!

Elf Elix 12-25-2012 01:20 AM

When/if she dies midair (daruis ult, dont ask how) she continues her ult instead of stopping. Same if teemo poisoned and she dies midair (or blackfire after burn)

Seems like someone shouldn't have to do all that so she can complete her ult and still do damage then fall over dead. (even if shes refunded her ult granted it does no dmg)

[edit] and sometimes she stops, but occasionally this^ still happens.

RaptorJebus1 12-25-2012 02:14 AM

Vlad can dodge Vi's ult using his pool :( fix that please