League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Poppy: worst farm and mana hungry + ugly visuals. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2936904)

Noyzen 12-24-2012 12:05 AM

Poppy: worst farm and mana hungry + ugly visuals.

Hi
i want to ask Riot to care more about classic champion : Poppy the Iron Ambassador.

1- She need visual upgrade.
2- She is Mana Hungry more than usual.
3- She have worst farm in game.

what i said is not my opinion only, i see lot of summoners who says same.
so this is my feedback for you, have a good day !
Regards.

Zenmetsu Saseru 12-24-2012 12:06 AM

She's on the list of champs to be reworked and remodeled.

Noyzen 12-24-2012 12:08 AM

oh nice , thanks for answering , where i can see that list ?

My Desired Name 12-24-2012 04:09 AM

Every champion has weaknesses. Poppy is no exception.

AWildRaticate 12-24-2012 09:09 AM

While I won't argue with the first or third point, she's really not that mana-hungry. She is like Panth or Darius, in that she has low mana costs on her abilities, but also has a very small mana pool. Just building a Sheen (which is core on her) solves her mana issues, and now you can build into Iceborn Gauntlet and have all the mana you could ever need.

Best Zod NA 12-24-2012 10:45 AM

Scarlet Hammer is an amazing skin.

fidodidomido 12-24-2012 11:26 AM

Have you ever seen the pros playing her?
I dare you to play ADC against a good poppy.

PapstJL4U 12-24-2012 01:48 PM

ingame model is nice...these twintails are funny^^

Drevi 12-24-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AWildRaticate (Hozzászólás 32790234)
While I won't argue with the first or third point, she's really not that mana-hungry. She is like Panth or Darius, in that she has low mana costs on her abilities, but also has a very small mana pool. Just building a Sheen (which is core on her) solves her mana issues, and now you can build into Iceborn Gauntlet and have all the mana you could ever need.

lolwut? at lvl 3 if you use all your skills in one trade you're oom. And the regen is even worse.

Whit triforce and blue buff is still common to be oom after a short teamfight.
Don't even dream about cleaning a lane using more than autoatacks.

Noyzen 12-25-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AWildRaticate (Hozzászólás 32790234)

Thanks for your care , i tried iceborn and lichbane ... with style of poppy spells you need to use them or you cant farm at all.
so i think she is mana hungry , need reduce mana cost like Riot did to Jarvan and Blitz.