League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 25

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2936326)

Sykper 12-23-2012 07:55 PM

'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

{{ Official Start on Page 2 }}

{{ Page 14 for 2nd Day Start }}

{{ Jaykoboy, whenever you get a chance come on down as the prosecution, we got the defendant, defense, and some extras already talking about the start of the case. Although we can't hold on ya for too long, need someone to prosecute :< }}

On the road, 15 minutes after leaving Sona's Snowdown Party...

The snow was light, as Godot was walking down a snow-covered road. The party was quite fantastic, and the coffeemaker was feeling pretty good about himself. The woods were quite dark, and he had about another half-hour till he could get back to sleep for today, after all it was the night before Christmas Eve, and Godot couldn't wait to present to everyone what kind of coffee he was going to give out...

"Hmm, meeting with the Judicator...she was different..."

Godot stopped in the middle of the road, looking up at the sky which had cleared up. For some reason Kayle left a bigger impression on him than he had thought possible, and he felt something familiar from a long time ago when he was meeting with Kayle. But what was it? He shrugged as he continued on his way-

"Hey Godot."

A familiar voice came out of the woods, Godot stopped and looked. His visor couldnt' see anything, so naturally he stepped forward and inquired on who it was-

"Hey Amigo, where you at-"

"Die."

For some reason, Godot felt his body fly backwards before his mind could register the pain across the right side of his chest, like it just caved in. In fact, the impact broke apart the right side of his mask, leaving a surprised open eye seeing a large weapon stuck inside from just below his neck down to his stomach! The blade looked wicked and discolored, already bloodied from before. He fell down into the snow...as darkness overwhelmed his body he could have sworn he heard a woman's shriek...

Time seemed to move slowly, his visor broken apart he could only hear the winds and feel his body slipping away. He coughs up blood to his side, trying, struggling to survive. Finally he hears voices, they seem desparate...

"Uuu...ahh...."

"DON'T TRY-----TALK! CLEAVER------MUNDO, FIND MUNDO!!!"

The last words before Godot heard before he went into a near-death sleep once more...

{{ OPEN RP STARTS MUCH LATER ON THE 24th! IT WILL BE HERE IN THIS THREAD! YOU MAY RETURN YOUR JAWS TO YOUR MOUTH NOW! }}

MadDoctorMundo 12-23-2012 08:07 PM

(( Mundo what? ))

Sykper 12-23-2012 08:11 PM

{{ Before I actually go to bed, just want to remind you of two things Mundo, you don't have to participate if you don't want to, and there is a valid reason for this premise. I largely chose you because well, you did make an appearance at the Party, and you did know Godot, least, I think I have the correct RPer for Mundo. Either way, still going down, night! }}

MadDoctorMundo 12-23-2012 08:31 PM

(( Umm, yeah. I know about Ace Attorney and stuff, so yeah. ))

Jaykoboy 12-23-2012 08:49 PM

((Dibs on prosecution.))

Great Aether 12-24-2012 12:32 AM

((I wanna be the Judge. I can swing my huge hammer (gavel) and cause epic special effects.))

Nůctýrne 12-24-2012 04:21 AM

(( Can I be the guy who actually committed the crime? my Mundo impression is spot on. ))

Sykper 12-24-2012 04:29 AM

{{ Morning. Going down the list, I don't mind if Jay is on the Prosecution, and Jayce as a Judge? Hmm, the judge position and the witnesses I would rather control as to prevent the trial from ending early or not ending when it should. As for Mundo, I would prefer MadDoctorMundo to play as such, and even if he doesn't want to I don't want to 'take' his character for another to use, I can make accomendations for said defendants, but no Nocturne sorry. My question for Mundo is whether he wants to play along :P }}

Great Aether 12-24-2012 04:33 AM

((Butbutbut my hammer MY HAMMER
Isn't it just perfect?))

Shinozaki Ayumi 12-24-2012 11:08 AM

((OMG.

I MUST GET IN HERE. OMG NOW.

Sorry. getting all Fangirly. LETS GET TO THE IC.))

((Uhh... Can I play as Franziska, Prosecution?))

((okay, scratch Prosecution. I can just play an attorney.))