League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Hide and Seek rules (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2934038)

Helvaen 12-23-2012 02:19 AM

Hide and Seek rules

I have gone through many hide and seek games, but every time someone says, "N00b th4t 15 n07 73h ru13z" There are no standardized rules, but no one understands that. So I made this in effort to lessen the pain. These are my rules(sorta) and anyone can use them. I'd like to stress that these were made for me by me. If you don't like them don't use them.

The host settles all disputes. He decides who gets -1, if they can get the item, and whatnot. Anyone who is not a host does not get to decide anything, and can be contradicted by the host as s/he pleases. In essence, the host is always right.

Hide and seek is a game where you are hiding from 2 seekers, or attempting to elude them if found. As a Hiding player your goal is to stay alive for 40 minutes, you lose if you are killed 5 times. As a Seeker, you have a much harder job in that you will need to kill the whole enemy team 5 times each, you will also have 40 minutes to find and kill all the Hiders.

If a few hiders cheat, then it is a stalemate. If all the hiders cheat, then the hiders lose.

Hiders AKA Team 1 - To stay alive while only using crowd control abilities for 40 minutes.
Seekers AKA Team 2 - To kill each enemy 5 times before 40 minutes.

No champions are auto banned.
All bans are final. If someone leaves the champion select, you must ban the same champions.

All abilities that:
Slow, stun, exhaust, silence, knock up, knock back, grab, pull, warded abilities (mushroom, jack in the box, etc) and taunt are allowed
Traps, Teleports like TF and Shen are also allowed
All Targeted Dash Skills and Juke Skills are Allowed!

Auto Attacks are banned. Purchasing the items Frozen Mallet and Entropy do not validate this rule.
CC is the only skill Hiders are allowed to use. The item Rylais Crystal Scepter does not mean you get to use CC like Singed and his poison trails.
If you do not know what CC (crowd control) is, follow this link: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Crowd_control

Hider Rules.
  • You may not recall at any point of the game
  • Hiders may only have 1 Rylai's. Frozen mallets are allowed for health ONLY
  • After you die 5 times you must stay in outer circle. You MAY NOT enter jungle at any point, not even to go to the center..
  • You may not attack a seeker if he/she is recalling.
  • You may not give out the positions of other people.
  • Storm Shield are Allowed.
  • You may not enter areas of your platform which will kill an enemy champion i.e. If you go far enough into your base that the seeker cannot reach you you instantly lose a life.
  • Suicide still counts as a -1
  • You are not allowed to transfer lives, unless you are quitting the game. If a person went afk and did not decide who would get their lives, the host will decide for them. All lives will be returned if s/he comes back.
  • A hider will lose a life if they kill a seeker by auto attacks or if they continue to use their abilities on the seekers even though the seeker stop chasing.

Seeker Rules.
  • You are Not allowed to leave your base until 2:00 minutes
  • When you get to 300 Health B or Face the Risk of Dying.
  • You may NOT camp the Hiders platform.
  • You may not start seeking until the clock reaches 2:00
  • When your health reaches 300(+100 every 10 minues) you must recall immediately. To limit confusion it is recommended to immediately stop chasing/moving
    all together. If you fail to recall when your health is between 300 you risk being killed by an enemy.
  • Recently re-spawned Hiders have 30 second Grace after dying. Which means Seekers cannot follow or attack them under any circumstance. If you happen to see them, ignore them and move on. If you do kill them, they get 2 lives.
  • 1 Slow item only for the entire Seeker team.
  • Oracles is allowed at 15.
  • Killing someone who is out automatically gives them +1.
  • Seekers may recall at any time. Once a seeker is recalling, they can not cancel and continue chasing. I've seen too many seekers Juke going B and its not fair to the hiders.
  • If a Seeker cheats, any kills they get are disqualified until they stop cheating.

Champion specific rules:
  • Shaco may only have 1 box out in the whole map.

Banned Summoner Spells.

Clairvoyance
No ignite for Hiders (Seekers may use this if they wish)

Allowed Items for hiders:
Rylai,
Hextech
Talismin
Locket
QSS
Zephyr
Spirit Visage
Twin Shadows
Frozen Heart
Ghostblade
Randuin's
Odyn's Veil
Sweeper
Zeal
All boots and enchantments
Guardian Angel

If there are anymore items you think I should add, go ahead and tell me.

When you run out of lives.
  • When a Hider has lost all 5 of his lives he is out, and may no longer participate in the game.
  • Hiders that are out may run around the outer ring or may simply stay in the base.
  • Hiders that are out may NOT enter the fog of war or interfere with the game's progress in any way..
  • Kill a Hider that is out and they are back in.
Common Bans:
Seekers:
  1. Shaco
  2. Teemo
  3. Evelynn

Hiders
  1. Twisted Fate
  2. Warwick
  3. Ashe
  4. Rengar
[

Some people have asked me to add a blacklist, so I might as well. These are people who I have had bad experiences and ruined the games I played with.

Black List
Ichigokillsu
Chief Jet
Credits to this guy because I stole half his rules since I was too lazy to write my own.
awsomemargana http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2689504

Note: If you don't want to play anymore, quit. Don't cap and ruin the game for others. Show some courtesy to the other players, even if you hate their guts.

Tommies 12-23-2012 02:53 AM

I always am amazed at how many custom games there are.

HombreRanaChile 12-23-2012 07:45 AM

hide and seek new mode pls :)

Moogles1 12-23-2012 04:58 PM

banned item guardian angel?

Helvaen 12-23-2012 08:57 PM

GA never needs to be banned. The passive is weak and ineffective here, since all they have to do is camp the body. At best its a nuisance. They only reason one would buy it is for the armor/mr, which are now horrible since they were nerfed.

FoxCharm 01-12-2013 06:54 AM

I like how your ruleset is a copy of mine, lol.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post29745572

Except a ton worse

Helvaen 01-20-2013 08:39 PM

I'd appreciate it if you kept your comments to yourself. Unless you want to give me some criticism on how I could make it better, there's no reason to give me your opinion on it.

XantheInsane 01-21-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helvaen (Hozzászólás 33714597)
I'd appreciate it if you kept your comments to yourself. Unless you want to give me some criticism on how I could make it better, there's no reason to give me your opinion on it.

you know the best way to improve this mode? stop advertising it and get rid of it. or at least put your trash in some other subforum.