League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Competitive Events (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   League of Legends Mini-Tournament (NA ONLY) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2933306)

tn5421 12-22-2012 08:04 PM

League of Legends Mini-Tournament (NA ONLY)

This link will always have the most up-to-date information, not to mention ITS WHERE YOU SIGN UP:

http://www.reddit.com/r/ClanNaGa/comments/15baij/league_of_legends_minitournament_na_only/

The Format
1 VS 1, Proving Grounds, Tournament Draft

The Time
7PM Central Standard Time, December 28th, 2012.

The Place
"Clan NaGa" In-Game Chat Channel.

The Prizes
First Place: Crysis Collection via Steam.
(Includes 3 items: Crysis, Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition, Crysis Warhead)
Second Place: Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII Double Pack via Steam.
(Includes 2 items: Breath of Death VII, Cthulhu Saves the World)
Third Place: Secret of the Magic Crystals via Steam.

Limitation
No players with 2200 elo or above will be permitted to compete period
This will be checked 30 minutes before the tournament start.

To Enter
Post in this thread with your summoner name, stating that you want to enter. Signups only accepted in this thread. Please do not post a new topic stating you wish to sign up.

Brackets
Will be generated 15 minutes before the scheduled tournament time.

To win:
  • Be the first person to get 3 Champion/Hero Kills
  • Be the first person to get 2 Tower Kills.
To report your win:
  • Take a screenshot of the scoreboard (with proof that you won, in case of tower victory, take screenshot as close to second tower as possible)
  • Submit a link to this subreddit.
  • Title your post [PlayerA Defeats PlayerB].
Having Problems?
Post about it or send me a private message.

Want to stream?
Post your stream URL along with your entry.

[CENTER]DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD TRYING TO SIGN UP, YOU WILL BE IGNORED. QUESTIONS, HOWEVER, WILL BE ANSWERED.

Note: If there are 32 or less total entrants, each round will be BO3 & Tournament Draft. If there are more than 32 entrants,
only the semi-finals and finals will be BO3 & Tournament Draft, everything else will be BO1 Blind Pick.

[/CENTER]

BaelZephyr 12-22-2012 11:13 PM

Is it going to only be one match? if so then draft pick seems kind of unfair to the first person to pick since its easy to counter pick

DigBik 12-23-2012 12:05 AM

I want to enter name: DigBik.

tn5421 12-23-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youohnome (Hozzászólás 32750144)
Is it going to only be one match? if so then draft pick seems kind of unfair to the first person to pick since its easy to counter pick

Unless we get a large number of players (more than 32) each round will be best of three. If we do get a large number the first rounds will be best of one as well as blind pick. It depends solely on how many competitors we have.

Isajij 12-23-2012 11:18 PM

How do i take screenshot in-game? o.o
I'd love to take place
I dont know what im doing on friday though so i have to find out if i can be there

tn5421 12-24-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isajij (Hozzászólás 32781439)
How do i take screenshot in-game? o.o
I'd love to take place
I dont know what im doing on friday though so i have to find out if i can be there

To take a screenshot, you press the PrintScr button, then "Paste" into a photo editing program. I usually use MS Paint to do this. Then you save and upload the file to imgur, photobucket, or another website that can be linked to.

Isajij 12-24-2012 12:17 AM

Alright thanks

daredevilofall 12-24-2012 12:53 AM

what are the prizes are the movies or something

Inderous 12-24-2012 12:31 PM

i'll join IGN: Inderous

tn5421 12-27-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daredevilofall (Hozzászólás 32783000)
what are the prizes are the movies or something

Prizes are Steam GAMES.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inderous (Hozzászólás 32796014)
i'll join IGN: Inderous

Please signup only in the reddit thread.