League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Dominion Kha'zic evolutions and skill order? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2930396)

Haestro 12-21-2012 09:00 PM

Dominion Kha'zic evolutions and skill order?

Just wondering.

VoidInsanity 12-21-2012 09:19 PM

Spikes > Jump > Stealth, Skip Claws.

naotasan 12-21-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VoidInsanity (Hozzászólás 32715870)
Spikes > Jump > Stealth, Skip Claws.

I've seen Jump->Spikes->Stealth done pretty well. But Spikes->Jump->Stealth is what is most common for upper elo players spamming op champs.

Phourc 12-21-2012 10:24 PM

I <3 claws, but at my elo there's plenty of out of position carries to nom.

Wings > Claws > Stealth for good soloqueue/roamer 'Zix. Jumping over the wall and eating bottom lane as soon as you hit six is just awesome.

MajorUrsa 12-21-2012 10:55 PM

E > Q > W for enemy comps that lack strong initiation, CC, or are relatively weak. If you're safely winning engagements and they can't effectively deal with you, pick up Q second. If the enemy team has strong CC/Poke its safer to go E > W > Q. Use your W to kite and trade in poke wars to set up your kills.

For comps with strong aoe, nuke capabilities, or just enemy teams that are on a mission to kill the Khaz at all costs, its sometimes possible to forgo Q and pick up R, but R evo is generally considered lacking.

konfetarius 12-22-2012 01:24 AM

Skill Q first, W second; evolve E or W first, Q or E or W second (E should be evolved as the first or second point). The two choices are basically better assassination or better poke for mid game; and whenever to evolve R over W if you go EQ evolution first.

E evolution is the core of Kha'Zix's true power as it allows him to snowball fights, actually reach squishes in the back, and escape after murdering something.

Q evolution is necessary to have by late game if you want to keep up in damage output against other champions. Kha'Zix is not a late game god, he is at his most dominant early-mid game, but late game the 12% execute can be the difference between life and death for you when the enemy catches up to you with their damage output. It can also be the difference between you getting a leap in - q - leap out combo vs leap in - q - oopsheisstillalive.

W evolution is useful to give him an option to fight at in range (good when they have a strong melee team that wrecks you or when your team desperately needs poke), R evolution is useful to restore defensive utility of his ultimate when they get detection for it (and is pretty lulzy powerful in team fights if they don't get detection; especially with brush use).

Kahriel 12-22-2012 01:40 AM

why skip the claws, the execute function on them is what makes him win fights

if im bot w first, clearing a minion wave in one shot is nice, if im top it depends ont heir comp.

if i see and ezreal its always my jump first, i must crush ezreal!

usually get claws second, by the time i hit that lvl i need that 12% missing health dmg

WarlordAlpha 12-22-2012 11:13 AM

I evolve E-Q-R, maxing Q-W-E.

I feel like on dominion it's a lot easier to force people to isolate themselves, and the utility gained from evolving W isn't nearly as necessary as on SR.

Redenbacher 12-22-2012 11:30 AM

The real answer is that there is no cookie-cutter build.

The only definite evolution is wings. Strong AoE comps or someone who buys stealth reveal will require your R evolution for the 40% damage reduction. A necessity to poke/kite requires your W evolution. High HP enemies necessitate your Q evolution.

I don't know why anyone would think you have to do the same build/evolutions every game. That's effectively removing one of the key reasons to enjoy playing Kha'Zix in the first place, in my opinion.

R>Q/W>E as far as skill order, because sometimes the strong poke or pushing power is more important than a stronger Q.

inFe eD 12-22-2012 11:57 AM

Skill claw spike leap, evolve leap claw spike.