League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   R.I.P Honor and Baron icon chances. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2929735)

Sagé 12-21-2012 05:09 PM

R.I.P Honor and Baron icon chances.

So.. apparently ALL my honor on my other account whom i've been working hard on is gone. I don't recall committing any offences but I do recall being reported for saying "Honor pls". If that's the case i'm not FORCING you to give me honor, I'm saying if you could give me honor that's nice, or you could just press the little home button and continue that day. If that's why my honors gone that's pretty harsh though.. Guess I cant get the baron icon now.

PogoPogoPogoPogo 12-21-2012 05:12 PM

Check your email for your reform card.

Sagé 12-21-2012 05:13 PM

Nvm, got it for kussing..

Sagé 12-21-2012 05:16 PM

Wait, i reviewed it and this is all the "Kussing"I saw "Im going to kick your ****ing ass karthus" I got reported for that. The funny thing is I didnt even mean it. He ulted me when I was low and I say that not as a threat but as a playful one. I meant nothing of it and the tribunal just smashed the punish button ruining my day for nothing.. The community of this game is so nice.. literally all the "Kussing" I did..

Sporq 12-21-2012 05:20 PM

Post the link to your reform card and the wise tribunal elders may give you some insight.

Makarath 12-21-2012 05:24 PM

Please post your reform card so we can better evaluate your whole case.

In any event, "honor pls" can be viewed as trading honor and that is a reportable and punishable offense.

From the honor FAQ:
Quote:

6) How are you planning to combat Honor trading?
You can only distribute Honor following a matchmade game, so it will not be possible to set up games specifically to trade Honor. We also have a lot of math in place to track down players who might be trading Honor. Those who abuse the system may find themselves subject to disciplinary action.

7) What do I do if I see people trading or selling Honor?
Please report them! For now, we’ll be accepting reports for Honor trading under the “Spamming” category.
Don't ask for honor. If people think you deserve it, they'll honor you.

Sagé 12-21-2012 05:26 PM

One game was for that, the other was for selling all my items and buying wards when 4 fed people were attacking the last turrent and everyone died my "Friend" apparently reported me for that.. And the others I have literally NO idea. Heres the cases. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6067801/#nogo

PogoPogoPogoPogo 12-21-2012 05:28 PM

Game 3 is a pretty sure fire way to get an instant ban. Looks like you just gave up at some point and started feeding, especially given the 3/17/14 score line. With Katarina.

Sagé 12-21-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo (Hozzszls 32709073)
Game 3 is a pretty sure fire way to get an instant ban. Looks like you just gave up at some point and started feeding, especially given the 3/17/14 score line. With Katarina.

Yeah I did poorly but if you payed closer attention you would see that everyone has 10 or over deaths and I didnt do the worst. If I would have fed I would have said so :/ and your right I did give up. Why wouldnt I at the point I was in, even if I didnt do that and stepped in I woulda died and the outcome would be the same

Makarath 12-21-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sag (Hozzszls 32709215)
Yeah I did poorly but if you payed closer attention you would see that everyone has 10 or over deaths and I didnt do the worst. If I would have fed I would have said so :/ and your right I did give up. Why wouldnt I at the point I was in, even if I didnt do that and stepped in I woulda died and the outcome would be the same

He means your attitude, not your scores. Feeding is not a banable offense. Only INTENTIONAL feeding is, which seems to be the case of game 3.