League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Casual/Competitive/Training Ranked 5s Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2929448)

Cerseii 12-21-2012 04:34 PM

Casual/Competitive/Training Ranked 5s Team Recruitment

Hello!

About me:
I've been playing LoL for two years. Most of the matches I play are ranked, however this season my score seems to want to stay at around 1300. I've tried ranked teams several times, but most methods I find that work in solo queue are less effective in ranked teams. I'd like experience in a casual ranked team before trying to find a more competitive one.

About the team:
This wouldn't be a completely serious team. Rank score would matter, however the main objective of the team would simply be to provide experience and a medium of improvement in a competitive team setting for the members. The team name and active times can be decided later on. The ultimate goal would be to establish a serious competitive team through practice.

Having other teams concurrently is totally acceptable and prefered. I intend to as well.

About the applicants:
Requirements
- Ages 18+
- Any ELO (1200-1400 prefered)
- Be able to consistently make practice/match times
- Must have or be able to install Skype (we can decide on something else later on, but for now just be able to use Skype)
- Be willing to improve and help others improve
- Mic required
- Fluent English speakers only, please
- People who can play more than one role prefered (but having a main is fine)
- Be in a US timezone (unless times can be met)
- Stable internet connection

To apply, just leave a comment with the following information: timezone, your best role, other roles you can fill, best champions for those roles, IGN (if its not the same as the one which with you're posting), and other irelevant information. Then add me in-game and we can discuss more.

EDIT: We have all of our members and we've been practicing regularly for the last two weeks and have been making great progress, however two are having attendance issues and are being bumped to back-up positions for it. Currently, we are looking for people who can play at least one of the following: top, mid, jungle, or ADC. As we've played so far, the team is definately moving in a direction to become a competitive team as planned.

Cerseii 12-21-2012 11:07 PM

bump

Cerseii 12-22-2012 11:11 AM

bump

Prophet of Tears 12-22-2012 11:27 AM

Timezone: AZ (mountain atm)
Best role: ADC: Cait is the best, but it is flexible
Other roles:
Mid: Best is Gragas. Flexible again
Top: Yorick is best, semi flexible
Jungle: J4 or Cho Gath, semi flexible.
IGN: ProphetofTears

Cerseii 12-22-2012 03:55 PM

Thanks for your interest... And bump :)

Cerseii 12-22-2012 08:10 PM

bump

volorap 12-22-2012 08:36 PM

timezone: Pacific
best role: support : taric, sona, soraka, alistar, nidalee, galio, kayle, nunu
other roles: everything else

IGN: volorap

just want a casual team to learn with and test things out with

Cerseii 12-22-2012 09:44 PM

bump

Cerseii 12-23-2012 02:19 AM

bump

chazzaaaa 12-23-2012 02:56 AM

Recruitment

Timezone: Australia, but can most definitely make times for games.
Best role: Mid, Top and Jungle.
Other roles: Mid - Lee Sin is generally my pick and works very well if we have an AP top laner, e.g. Vlad or Mord etc.
Mid: Lee Sin, But have almost all mid champs and can play them well.
Top: Singed, Teemo, Jax, Olaf, Cho, Talon, Riven - Have most top champs also and can play them well.
Jungle: Lee Sin, Riven, Fiddle, ww, Tryn, Cho, Irelia, Hecarim, have alot of the jungle champs also and can jungle farily well.
Downfall: Don't have many supports, and have a few adc's which i can play fairly well but not as well as the other 3, i play ranked alot with friends and would love to practice with a new team etc.
IGN: Chazzaaaa