League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Looking for someone to review your champs? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2923363)

Dzanio 12-19-2012 10:19 PM

Looking for someone to review your champs?

Quote:

I'm Dzanio, and I enjoy looking at different champion concepts and helping people more fully develop their awesome champion ideas.

My favorite aspects of champion design are creating synergy, balance (if I like your concept I'll do lots of numbers crunching for you :) ), and promoting ease of use.

Writing is not a strong suit of mine, I'm happy to brainstorm ideas for backstories or what have you, but dislike actually writing them; Moby the White is probably your guy for lore revisions/ideas. Oddly enough I don't like numbers as a means of feedback on champion design however, and will generally give you walls of text filled with logical arguements (the horror).

If you post a link to your concept on the forums I'll do my best to do give an in depth review of your champion. Fair warning; interesting champions will probably get more attention, and longer reviews.

EDIT: Please feel free to give feedback on my feedback; I appreciate learning how I can assist you better. I'll try to look back at your concepts periodically to see how you've responded to my posts.

EDIT 2: Please be so kind as to include the name of your champion along w/ the review request; it makes sorting out which ones I've done already sooo much easier.

STATUS EDIT: On hiatus, might check in occasionally.
ElementLlama replaces Moby the White as "that random lore guy" link and description as follows:

Quote:

Oh yeah, as a writer I'm also one of those odd people who will help with lore (written 18-19 of the damn things within the last 3 weeks) Though I'm prone to not do much for the next couple of weeks (end of high school, making sure grades meet University standards) I will as well as any other available writers on this thread here http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4542227 in case anyone wants to look and decide they want to beat me into writing them lore.
Quote:

Katsuni's Champion Creation Tips v3 Are a great resource for those just starting off which I probably should have linked here years ago.
A great resource for those who want immediate feedback:

Quote:

www.mibbit.com
server: irc.ircstorm.net
channel: #ccf
Moby, on behalf of the CCF Council, has been nice enough to set up an internet relay chat on mibbit; participation is free and does not require creating an account. Simply click "launch the app" (hidden below the sign up button in the box at the top of the page), click server, and enter the above info with whatever personal identifier you wish to use.

Moby the White 12-19-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dzanio (Hozzászólás 32643438)
I'm Dzanio, and I enjoy looking at different champion concepts and helping people more fully develop their awesome champion ideas.

My favorite aspects of champion design are creating synergy, balance (if I like your concept I'll do lots of numbers crunching for you :) ), and promoting ease of use.

Writing is not a strong suit of mine, I'm happy to brainstorm ideas for backstories or what have you, but dislike actually writing them; Moby the White is probably your guy for lore revisions/ideas. Oddly enough I don't like numbers as a means of feedback on champion design however, and will generally give you walls of text filled with logical arguements (the horror).

If you post a link to your concept on the forums I'll do my best to do give an in depth review of your champion. Fair warning; interesting champions will probably get more attention, and longer reviews.

a.) wow advertising
b.) Yes I'm more fond of Lorecrafting than I am numbers, but oddly enough I use numbers as a means of feedback rather than walls of texts. Although recently I've started to utilize both as a way to reduce negative feedback about lack of feedback :P

blackkat101 12-19-2012 11:50 PM

Always looking for more opinions from many different people (as each person has their own ideas and sees things differently).

If you have time, take a look at Shia, The Void's Timid Doppel. Though I warn you, it is very long.

- Kat

AdderTude 12-20-2012 02:05 AM

Mine's a little brief, since I consider it to be in "alpha". Check out Bennett, the Devious Merchant and drop some feedback in the thread.

I'm expecting a lot of criticism over the mechanics, since his abilities might seem a bit overbearing at first, but that's just me. :P

Leo Tomita 12-20-2012 03:06 AM

yo dude...i have tons of champs...when u had some time please take a quick look on one of them if you dont mind

Greg - the Limb Remover ...

Shank - the Prisoner

Red Army - the Strongest

i have 19 more...so...when you need something..a lineart draw...a review...count with me

Ambir 12-20-2012 05:42 AM

Hi, I just made a new champ. If you want to check it out it would be appreciated.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2924056

Not sure if this will work... So in any case, my thread is The cursed blade (no name yet, but i take suggestions :P)

fryguyfern 12-20-2012 07:54 AM

If you could, I would enjoy some feedback on Evaren, the Acronym's call, been mulling over some details for a while now.

Thanks anyway, I apreciate what you're doing here

Dzanio 12-20-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackkat101 (Hozzászólás 32645567)
always looking for more opinions from many different people (as each person has their own ideas and sees things differently).

If you have time, take a look at shia, the void's timid doppel. Though i warn you, it is very long.

- kat

done

Draginath 12-20-2012 10:03 AM

You're always welcome to check out any of my champs

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...5#post32018055

Moby the White 12-20-2012 10:10 AM

I'd love it if you would review some of the projects I assisted with although they aren't mine I still wrote lore for them and feel it could benefit these posters. If you wish you may also read my other stuff hell I won't stop you. XD