League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Full Metal Vi (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2922859)

Mighty Werewolf 12-19-2012 07:45 PM

Full Metal Vi

To whomever it may concern,

So so so... Lets talk about Vi skins. Anybody up to the task of thinking of one for this bawse looking beautiful women??? If so. We should take neon Vi and throw her in the trash. Techno Vi would of been a better name... And... Neon Vi is a turn off. She looks like a twig in a banana jump suit. Full Metal Vi... Now we are talking... Imagine Vi Full metal? With her mumbo jumbo giant metal fists. That my fellow leagues-men/women. Would be nice. First of all... I am not trying to start any arguments over a computer. It does not make you look cool... besides do you have nothing better to do than act like a computer body builder??? I did not think so. My task is simple. If I was working for riot this would seem more catchy. But... Please take the time to make some Vi skins. The one I want to see most??? "Full Metal Vi" of course, or she can be cast in full metal but maker her name "Juggernaut Vi". And if riot thinks about making Juggernaut Vi. I got some design ideas: Make her giant fist have a mini gun mounted onto it. So when she charges her E. The barrels will send out bullets instead of the shock wave. And... Put a nice US flag onto her chest.

charley29 12-19-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent Smoove (Hozzászólás 32638492)
To whomever it may concern,

So so so... Lets talk about Vi skins. Anybody up to the task of thinking of one for this bawse looking beautiful women??? If so. We should take neon Vi and throw her in the trash. Techno Vi would of been a better name... And... Neon Vi is a turn off. She looks like a twig in a banana jump suit. Full Metal Vi... Now we are talking... Imagine Vi Full metal? With her mumbo jumbo giant metal fists. That my fellow leagues-men/women. Would be nice. First of all... I am not trying to start any arguments over a computer. It does not make you look cool... besides do you have nothing better to do than act like a computer body builder??? I did not think so. My task is simple. If I was working for riot this would seem more catchy. But... Please take the time to make some Vi skins. The one I want to see most??? "Full Metal Vi" of course, or she can be cast in full metal but maker her name "Juggernaut Vi". And if riot thinks about making Juggernaut Vi. I got some design ideas: Make her giant fist have a mini gun mounted onto it. So when she charges her E. The barrels will send out bullets instead of the shock wave. And... Put a nice US flag onto her chest.

I support the idea. Jayce fullmetal skin is truely a master piece and Vi would greatly benefit from it. Sameskin for 2 champs? Yes, and who cares? We need our version of samus on the field with giant fists.

I approve the idea. ALL HAIL FULLMETAL VI!

Zenmetsu Saseru 12-19-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent Smoove (Hozzászólás 32638492)

... And... Put a nice US flag onto her chest.

Except for this.

Treantwuver 12-19-2012 09:19 PM

That's the main reason I didn't buy the bundle. Her alternative skin isn't interesting and I agree that the full metal skin would totally make her a badass, look at FM Pantheon and FM Jayce (I own both of those skins). Make it happen Riot!

Celenphor 12-19-2012 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treantwuver (Hozzászólás 32641612)
That's the main reason I didn't buy the bundle. Her alternative skin isn't interesting and I agree that the full metal skin would totally make her a badass, look at FM Pantheon and FM Jayce (I own both of those skins). Make it happen Riot!

This is the same for me, I was ready to bundle buy until I saw "Neon Vi" No thank you.

I also fully support Full Metal Vi...can't think of a champion it would fit better on!

thelastorphan 12-20-2012 04:23 AM

Neon Vi looks fine to me in game, though it has awful splash art. Full-Metal would be pretty sweet, would likely insta-buy.

hollowtek 12-20-2012 04:25 AM

How about V 2.0

Mighty Werewolf 12-20-2012 10:31 AM

You could perhaps call her "Juggernaut Vi", which she would still be full metal.

DemiDusk 01-17-2013 03:40 AM

A full metal Vi would be sick! I agree they should make it but i would like to see a boxing glove vi more. She would have boxing gloves and a panda backpack with cut off jeans and "stunna" shades instead of her goggles.

Treantwuver 01-24-2013 02:47 PM

Bump