League of Legends Community
12345 ... 9

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   why am i still 1350 elo (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2922649)

iJumpRope 12-19-2012 06:52 PM

why am i still 1350 elo

Can anyone tell me what it is that i need to do to break through the invisible force field that seems to be 1400 elo? I really cannot fathom what it is that i am doing wrong.

I play mostly jungle hecarim.

I don't want to brag but my stats with him are pretty ridiculous, and yet this is what i dont understand. It seems for every game I win with ease, i get an uncarryable team that just has no mechanics or even a basic understanding of the game.

I play a farming style jungler, but if ganks are working out then i gank more than farm. It is mostly an adaptive situation depending on the game. I play objective based as well. I take more mid turrets than the mid players on my team do usually. I call for dragon after double kills bot.

This is where i come to you guys. Im looking for mostly input from people a few hundred elo above me by the way.

What is it going to take to raise my elo to the level i feel that i belong? I know im better than the players around me but half my teams are so bad that i cannot carry them.

TL; DR how do i carry out of 1350 elo? my stats and mindset are good, but i feel like im stuck for some reason i cannot figure out.

Thanks

Yinne 12-19-2012 06:56 PM

Everything looks good, better than me. Maybe one lane always get rolled in your games? Could have been that Irelia vs Garen when you were Hec, Garen can hurt Irel pretty bad, and dominate early-mid game by getting fed.

Outplay Nation 12-19-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iJumpRope (Hozzászólás 32636572)
Can anyone tell me what it is that i need to do to break through the invisible force field that seems to be 1400 elo? I really cannot fathom what it is that i am doing wrong.

I play mostly jungle hecarim.

I don't want to brag but my stats with him are pretty ridiculous, and yet this is what i dont understand. It seems for every game I win with ease, i get an uncarryable team that just has no mechanics or even a basic understanding of the game.

I play a farming style jungler, but if ganks are working out then i gank more than farm. It is mostly an adaptive situation depending on the game. I play objective based as well. I take more mid turrets than the mid players on my team do usually. I call for dragon after double kills bot.

This is where i come to you guys. Im looking for mostly input from people a few hundred elo above me by the way.

What is it going to take to raise my elo to the level i feel that i belong? I know im better than the players around me but half my teams are so bad that i cannot carry them.

TL; DR how do i carry out of 1350 elo? my stats and mindset are good, but i feel like im stuck for some reason i cannot figure out.

Thanks

there you go

AussieBoss 12-19-2012 06:58 PM

Duo with me, I feel the same. Play top and AD. I was 1500 in s2 for about a thousand games but I can't seem to get back there due to leavers! For example, I am 2-8 with TF however being 40-19 in season 2. He attracts leavers this season.

I was 12-0 with GP but now 12-3 cuz leavers. Not even kidding.

Anyway enough complaining, add me? I am reliable and never feed. (I have some "bad" Taric stats in my match history but they were victories).

Berlinerjunge 12-19-2012 06:59 PM

cause u are noob?

IFARUSMELL 12-19-2012 07:00 PM

Get better

iJumpRope 12-19-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IFARUSMELL (Hozzászólás 32636888)
Get better

a little more constructive maybe

iJumpRope 12-19-2012 07:47 PM

need advice! bump!

Chaoscommand 12-19-2012 07:50 PM

stats are one thing; not bashing that but you can have not so good stats and yet outplay a lane opponet and later win the game.

good ideas on how to break the 1400 elo barrier from personal experience its good to have a duo partner, someone who recognizes your personal playstyle.

if you are competant enough to 'carry' more than your own weight then yes roles like jungle or top laning are good. roles like support important as they are dont typically carry games.

most of games come down to team synergy as well, positive attitude how well your team can work together starting from champ select; ban champs that are particularly game-changing

objectives are more important! 2-3 enemies dead push lanes take drag or the exalted baron nashor rather than chase the enemy team for a chance at killing 1-2 more.

hope these are helpful for what its worth.

iJumpRope 12-19-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaoscommand (Hozzászólás 32638657)
stats are one thing; not bashing that but you can have not so good stats and yet outplay a lane opponet and later win the game.

good ideas on how to break the 1400 elo barrier from personal experience its good to have a duo partner, someone who recognizes your personal playstyle.

if you are competant enough to 'carry' more than your own weight then yes roles like jungle or top laning are good. roles like support important as they are dont typically carry games.

most of games come down to team synergy as well, positive attitude how well your team can work together starting from champ select; ban champs that are particularly game-changing

objectives are more important! 2-3 enemies dead push lanes take drag or the exalted baron nashor rather than chase the enemy team for a chance at killing 1-2 more.

hope these are helpful for what its worth.

i do not have many people that i duo with but when they are on i do duo with them. when i do i usually rack up a bunch of wins. then i go back to solo and lose it all because i cant duo queue all the time :(

yes i always urge my team to take objectives after a successful teamfight.

thanks for the feedback!