League of Legends Community
12345 ... 8

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   The Howling Abyss (ARAM) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Feedback on S3 Items on ARAM (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2920652)

Brackhar 12-19-2012 11:20 AM

Feedback on S3 Items on ARAM

Hey Guys,

What are your thoughts on how the new S3 items are playing out on ARAM? Are there any items that are particularly annoying to run into?

Kr1sys 12-19-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brackhar (Hozzászólás 32619388)
Hey Guys,

What are your thoughts on how the new S3 items are playing out on ARAM? Are there any items that are particularly annoying to run into?

Not really any annoying ones. it would be nice to have all of them available, save for wards of course.

Nome or Die 12-19-2012 11:23 AM

I'd love to know how people feel about S3 Warmog's.

The Sterg 12-19-2012 11:28 AM

Any that Teemos buy.

Aqualisk 12-19-2012 11:30 AM

I'd really like to see the blade of the ruined king on here. Late game bruisers like Mundo and Wukong can be a large problem on here. Kitae's is *really* lackluster as a supposed answer to high health targets.

Edit: As for Warmog's I'd say that being able to build it + spirit visage to achieve the highest sustain build (Previously the build was expensive with Warmog/FoN/Spirit Visage) with only two items is pretty awesome. I find that the two items together provide a great way of combating heavy poke teams. Having it only cost two items instead of 3 like before really helps melee characters.

Kr1sys 12-19-2012 11:32 AM

Getting all of S3 items(and TT) ones would be nice since ARAM is sort of a 'sandbox' mode, and obviously nothing is balanced around it, there's not really any items I can see be gamebreaking, other than items that are replicated, i.e. Zhonya's and Wooglets

edit: forgot about GA, no on that obviously.

Emokore 12-19-2012 11:36 AM

I would like to see blade of the ruined king on here as well as blackfire torch instead of LT.

Kavrae 12-19-2012 11:37 AM

I really don't believe everything SHOULD be available on PG. Some items would simply be ridiculous on this game mode as-is. The main one to come to mind is Guardian Angel.

I'm very happy to see the change in Tiamat; curbing some of the Tiamat-stacking gimick builds without removing it as a viable PG item.

Runaan's Hurricane is a bit annoying to see on Twitch.

Athene's Unholy Grail (granted, not a s3 item) combined with the ambiant mana regen allows for most champions to continously spam while allowing some (Swain and Anivia) to hold their ults far longer than should be possible. If this is the intent, please disregard. While I'm not sure if this is a problem, anything that's built this consistently should be held suspicious out of principal.

Ragnar Draconus 12-19-2012 11:37 AM

1. Banner of Command should be removed. The active isn't usable, and a few teammates of mine have wasted gold on it mistakenly.

2. Warmogs just seems too strong. It was always strong, but the non-stacking HP and the FoN regen is a bit much imo. Introducing BotRK might be a useful addition if no changes to Warmogs is made.

3. Hurricane seems much better in ARAM than on summoner's ridge. Constant team fights put its effects into better use

4. The advent of Bulwark really hurts AP champs. But then again, maybe this isn't a bad thing. Mages were always easiest champs to snowball on proving grounds.

Just off the top of my head. I'll have to think of more

theDreamer 12-19-2012 11:39 AM

I haven't bought homeguard yet, but you can in the map.

Seems a little strong.