League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Singed.. too op 1 vs 1 at top (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2920570)

IBastardI 12-19-2012 10:57 AM

Singed.. too op 1 vs 1 at top

With teemo nerfs, jayce nerfs and all his counters nerfed its is impossible to counter him at top... actually i tried it with jayce..picking the best build, MR items and trying to deal damage from far away and countering him with my hammer he he gets near:

Results: I ended below my turret unable to reach him or do anything to make him stop farming, he was able to go behind my turret and kill minions, when my jungler tried to gank he only used ghost or his ult and run away while we both got half of our health lost because of his OP poison, even with mr items...

I know u will say .. " ohh but u counter him... u r jayce blah blah blah".
Hell NO... not even close to counter him i was all the time running for my life instead of farming, watching how my damage wasnt even close to hurt him, not even using ignite, And the crying below my own turret for help and being easily dived by him.

I have also seen a lot of counters fail.

I really think he has to be nerfed somehow because it is impossible to kill him and he is doing too much damage...

cavecricket48 12-19-2012 11:04 AM

You're just bad.

Well, that's a bit too harsh.

First off, you weren't aggressive enough. Cannon stance gives Jayce something most bruisers top would absolutely kill for- range. The ability to freely poke at Singed throughout laning phase is something you should've been doing.

Second off, you got outplayed. If a Singed is farming behind your turret, then your jungler immediately needs to force pressure on Singed. If he can't, then it's both your fault and his fault for being unable to punish him correctly.

By the way, Singed counters Olaf.

I beat a Singed as Olaf 3 days ago.

Come at me bro.

Jesus the Friend 12-19-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cavecricket48 (Hozzászólás 32618874)
You're just bad.

This.

Rumble and Garen demolish Singed hard as well.

Masuhara 12-19-2012 11:18 AM

try elise vs singed

IBastardI 12-19-2012 11:21 AM

u have defeat a couple of bad singed...

Lithium769 12-19-2012 11:33 AM

Nunu

IS1f715232b540cb2fffcee 12-19-2012 11:37 AM

vlad, nidalee and the teemo nerf should in no way affect the singed vs teemo matchup...

cavecricket48 12-19-2012 11:45 AM

What a pathetic scrub. Downvoted me with no correct rebuttal butthurt.

Awwwwww.

On a side note, your story suggests you play a really, really bad Jayce. Refund him plz.

Ten Inch Rooster 12-19-2012 11:45 AM

I typically do well with J4 against him.

Papa Cactus 12-19-2012 12:20 PM

i play elise top and i smash every game, no matter whos top. Elise is the ultimate top. great poke with range, if they get close enough to hit u (most are melee) then spider form. im not exaggerating, i win every time with her. iv beaten garren, singed, rengar, jayce, shen, riven. doesnt matter.