League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Alternate Resource Champs (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2920485)

George W Nome 12-19-2012 10:21 AM

Alternate Resource Champs

Post 1.73 energy/fury changes, how are the following champs?

Fury
Shyvana
Tryndamere
Renekton

Energy
Zed
Shen
Akali
Kennen
Lee Sin

And does Rengar need any help?

RobWild 12-19-2012 10:26 AM

Akali seemed fine to me before the buff, I think should be even better afterwards. Also Lee Sin was already a boss and didn't need any help on Dom. The rest of those guys it might have helped but I don't know yet. I'll try Trynd and Shyv soon.

Prime 12-19-2012 10:31 AM

Fury
Shyvana: she is good
Tryndamere: he just needs a rework imo
Renekton: needs a real passive

Energy
Zed: could use cd buffs
Shen: could use an energy buff imo
Akali: could use an energy buff as well
Kennen: he is good, just so many better options atm
Lee Sin: he is good

And does Rengar need any help? he needs more health regen or buff his % heal

FOODFOOD 12-19-2012 10:35 AM

I've been playing a lot of bot lane Lee Sin, and it's been nice. I've still been running OOE, but only after spamming my spells like a bad monk. It's most definitely helped.

I still need to try Kennen. The problem with Energy Regen is it's sort of hard to notice.

And Rengar is fine.

Torenia 12-19-2012 10:56 AM

Zed has been doing better, the main concern of the ones listed

MajorUrsa 12-19-2012 11:08 AM

Akali is really strong post sweeper nerf and energy buffs

Crunchdoggie 12-19-2012 11:11 AM

I can really only comment on shen as he's the only one I play.

I think taunt should give more energy back on hitting champions. Landing it on only one champion really sets shen back and you can't trust that he'll have the energy to taunt again unless you refrain from using any of his other spells. A lot of the time you'll have to do just that to protect against divers.

IMO Lee Sin has the perfect passive for an energy user. Shen has to be incredibly conservative with his abilities, while Lee Sin can ensure that he'll have the energy to do what he needs to just by being an active member of the fight. He does take resource management of course, just not enough that the player feels scared to use their abilities.

Grantson 12-19-2012 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiotNome (Hozzászólás 32617741)
And does Rengar need any help?

After the patch lowering his skill numbers, yes he became a very weak pick. If you need data number click the link below and set the chart filter to dominion.

http://www.lolking.net/champions/ren...ion#statistics

You'll see that after 12/13/2012 His popularity went from 10.38% to 7.51% and his win rate went from 45.05% to 41.46%. Currently he's in the top 10 list in the category for champions with the lowest win rate.

Sauron 12-19-2012 11:36 AM

Shyvana -- Doing much better in bot lane, won't have ult up often like in TT, but still a drastic improvement to this champion.

Tryndamere -- Fury is not his problem, heavily nerfed and outdated design is his problem. The balance team needs him on the rework list if he isn't on there already. I'm not sure what changes you could make to make him balanced prior to the live team handling him, or if you should even bother.

Renekton -- Doing much better now, I'd consider him finally in line with other balanced champions.

Zed -- Much better to play, though I'm concerned for how hard he scales. His earlygame is quite poor, but BC+YG+Brut+LW is extremely effective on him. Possibly too effective to the point where he has very little counterplay lategame.

Shen -- Doing better, but still worse than in S2 due to penetration changes. We played him a bit and were able to get more abilities off in fights. He feels more fun to play with a better bar, even if people are countering him harder.

Akali -- Akali does what Akali does. Very little change here, still a balanced-to-strong champion for this map.

Kennen -- The energy regen helps a bit, but his real problem is low numbers. Haven't tried him as AD yet but I haven't seen much of an improvement with the energy regen change.

Lee Sin -- He was already strong, the energy regen buff makes it slightly less important to utilize the passive. Lee Sin's brokenness varies greatly depending on the map, though, and I don't think you can correct this through auras.

Rengar -- Unless you want to try something like health shrines giving Ferocity, I think this is more of live team's responsibility. It's quite clear the nerfs were overboard. He was an extremely strong champion on Dominion before he started getting nerfs.

Syztem 12-19-2012 11:41 AM

Have you already added the 33% more rage generation in for Renek?