League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   @Morello:You get paid for this? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2919599)

TaironLocke 12-19-2012 04:08 AM

@Morello:You get paid for this?

Everyone seems to like you a lot. I wanted to say that I believe it to be well deserved adoration. You give what I feel is a more realistic face to Riot. I get the feeling when you talk that you actually play the game, enjoy it and that wanna sincerely make it better. And I wanted to ask...

Has anyone at Riot, like someone in charge, ever given you a well deserved pat on the back for all the effort? Or its all a ruse and you are being paid extra to entertain the rowdy rabble and keep us all in check? lol

IlikeTakoyaki 12-19-2012 04:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Indeed this is how Morello looks like

Morello 12-19-2012 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaironLocke (Hozzászólás 32608029)
Everyone seems to like you a lot. I wanted to say that I believe it to be well deserved adoration. You give what I feel is a more realistic face to Riot. I get the feeling when you talk that you actually play the game, enjoy it and that wanna sincerely make it better. And I wanted to ask...

Has anyone at Riot, like someone in charge, ever given you a well deserved pat on the back for all the effort? Or its all a ruse and you are being paid extra to entertain the rowdy rabble and keep us all in check? lol

lol

This actually isn't in any of my job duties, but it's kind of why I joined Riot - a lot of companies wouldn't "let me off the leash" to talk to fans directly, and it's something I like doing. It helps me better understand things from a non-developer perspective and is just something that my personality tends to favor.

Sometimes I get a "cool post!" or something, but most of the time it's just doing it without even thinking about it. It's why I go to PAX and GDC - I'm just an extreme extrovert :)

TheSoulPunisher 12-19-2012 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morello (Hozzászólás 32608146)
lol

This actually isn't in any of my job duties, but it's kind of why I joined Riot - a lot of companies wouldn't "let me off the leash" to talk to fans directly, and it's something I like doing. It helps me better understand things from a non-developer perspective and is just something that my personality tends to favor.

Sometimes I get a "cool post!" or something, but most of the time it's just doing it without even thinking about it. It's why I go to PAX and GDC - I'm just an extreme extrovert :)

You're so extrovert that you're open with your evil plans to nerf Irelia!

MeIancholy 12-19-2012 04:15 AM

I would say 70% of morello posts are genuine

The other 30% is "I dont know" "Soon" etc.

Morello New jungle is terrible. It is punishing and unrewarding.

Why did you "Eve" Rengar and Diana.

TaironLocke 12-19-2012 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morello (Hozzászólás 32608146)
lol

Nice guy morello! Also, voice reminds me of Seth Rogen...anyone else?

Morello 12-19-2012 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeIancholy (Hozzászólás 32608246)
I would say 70% of morello posts are genuine

The other 30% is "I dont know" "Soon" etc.

Morello New jungle is terrible. It is punishing and unrewarding.

Why did you "Eve" Rengar and Diana.

The IDK and soon are genuine. I don't do everything at Riot! :P

TheSoulPunisher 12-19-2012 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morello (Hozzászólás 32608277)
The IDK and soon are genuine. I don't do everything at Riot! :P

Welp, guess I was wrong. :(

Morello didn't crack...but I know those plans exist.

Jamaree 12-19-2012 04:20 AM

Hey Morello, what can we expect to hear more about Kassadin's daughter?

IlikeTakoyaki 12-19-2012 04:23 AM

Morello is it hard to get a job at riot?