League of Legends Community
12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Make surrender time on Twisted Treeline 20minutes (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2919359)

DekonCross 12-19-2012 01:03 AM

Make surrender time on Twisted Treeline 20minutes
 
So many games I play on TT half the teams I play against just out right give up as soon as they can. Some people I gotta give props to for sticking it out. Also disable surrender when they have less than 2 turrets left. Its annoying putting in tons of work in a game to see a team surrender while your beating down their last turret go meh we lost surrender.....

Lime Josh 12-19-2012 02:34 AM

no, if anything lower it to 10 minutes, whats the point to play 20 minutes when 1 or 2 afk teammates, ur down 15-3 kills with both outter turrets dead.no recovery, only on an ace to push for altars

Fiveagen 12-19-2012 05:01 AM

This is...not a great idea. I have someone AFK on my team in about 10% of my games, and if the surrender time was 20 minutes, I'd waste 5 minutes every 10 games. I agree that it should be lowered to 10 minutes.

DekonCross 12-19-2012 10:29 AM

I think it should be increased because 90% of my games end as soon as the other team can surrender.

Chocolate Mama 12-19-2012 11:54 AM

I think it should be decreased, because TT goes one way, way harder than other game modes (and faster generally, too).

TheM0ve 12-19-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekonCross (Hozzászólás 32604524)
So many games I play on TT half the teams I play against just out right give up as soon as they can. Some people I gotta give props to for sticking it out. Also disable surrender when they have less than 2 turrets left. Its annoying putting in tons of work in a game to see a team surrender while your beating down their last turret go meh we lost surrender.....

Your bad. Its easy to tell if you have a chance of coming back or if the games over. You know whats annoying..... Getting put with a random bad who feeds and refuses to surrender and your stuck playing a game with a idiot.

Alot of times a player is so bad people would like to surrender so they dont have to play with that person. Its a random team just bc your together does not mean players owe you anything.

TheM0ve 12-19-2012 12:34 PM

3v3 queue is one of the worst things in all video games. You should be matched with similar skilled players. Not just thrown in with randoms. Sometimes I random queue and have to play a team in vent.

DekonCross 12-20-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheM0ve (Hozzászólás 32619710)
Your bad. Its easy to tell if you have a chance of coming back or if the games over. You know whats annoying..... Getting put with a random bad who feeds and refuses to surrender and your stuck playing a game with a idiot.

Alot of times a player is so bad people would like to surrender so they dont have to play with that person. Its a random team just bc your together does not mean players owe you anything.


How are you going to say im bad? The enemy team is the ones wanting to surrender.

Also if you can play with random people it helps improve your skills as a player. Its way easier if I can be in a premade team talking to all my peeps on skype. We can coordinate attacks. I play solo que for 3v's alot and very rarely lose unless im playing a new character I dont know that well.

Yes you get stuck with **** teams some times. Yes you get stuck with bad players and trolls. However I have won games 2v3 before because someone quit or had to go. The game is more fun when you stick it out and figure out what you can do against enemies. Not just oh well we cant win. Lets give up and not try. Cause they took 2 of our turrets and we have no chance......

Ofc when you start thinking like that your going to lose. However use that time to figure out better tactics to win. Figure out when to push people. Knowing your champions is what makes them dangerous when you understand when to use skills and how to use them.

I believe anyone can accomplish anything and I have won 2v3 matches on TT. Aceing on their team pushing their turrets. Falling back to wait for them to push and doing it again.

Shadogi 12-21-2012 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekonCross (Hozzászólás 32680445)
I believe anyone can accomplish anything and I have won 2v3 matches on TT. Aceing on their team pushing their turrets. Falling back to wait for them to push and doing it again.

Your anecdotal experience is the exact reason why NO ONE should listen to you. Just because YOU have had good experiences doesn't mean others have had the same ones.

Additionally, increasing the surrender time to 20 minutes would just mean you have to waste an extra 5 minutes on a losing game. For example, I was in a game where we were down 25-3. Thank God surrender time came around at 15 or else I would have just gone AFK. In moments like these, there is NO way back unless the other team has serious brain damage which your team has already proven to have.

If anything, surrender time needs to be 10 minutes and you should only need 2/3 yes votes instead of 3/3. Wasting time because some scrub thinks he can solo the enemy team so he refuses to surrender sucks.

SmokingJoeNL 12-21-2012 07:38 AM

Even though I recently won a game where our afk team mate came back after ten mins, I still want the surrender time lowered. You can see the skill level of your team and their team. Since snowballing on this map is encouraged through map design, shorter requirement for surrender would be a blessing.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:27 PM.
12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc