League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rengar nerfed too hard? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2918953)

XtremeDawg 12-18-2012 09:16 PM

Rengar nerfed too hard?

What is Rengar now?

A tank or an assasin?

As an assasin I feel like he doesn't do very much damage with big items like bt n such.

What builds do you guys suggest for Rengar top?

I'm so lost without hog.

In your opinion, is Rengar stronger as a tank or assasin?

Steamcario 12-18-2012 09:17 PM

he's pretty bad right now. he's gonna get buffed soon but generally right now triforce + yommu's + tank is what I've found to work best.

Crimson5pheonix 12-18-2012 09:17 PM

Correct answer, of course, is that he's a fighter. So you build him like a fighter, since that's what he is.

Though he is in a somewhat bad place right now.

Darksoul117 12-18-2012 10:25 PM

Well, actually I think assasin Rengar works pretty well. Btw he does actually do alot of damage, just get four points of ferocity and use this combo, Q Q W E R Q. When I land that combo, it's basically a kill.

ImpTaimer 12-18-2012 10:56 PM

Crappy poll options man.

The W heal reduction and the stealth nerf was too much.

Heal nerf hurt his jungle / fighter capabilities.

Stealth nerf should've been increased time on damage or increased time, not both. Twitch is already a mediocre niche champ because of the way his stealth mechanic (let alone his entire kit) got neutered with this type of nerf mentality.

Mostly I blame the new items. They're too quick to use items as an excuse to nerf champions.

If I'm going tanky, I tend to go for the Mercury / Sunfire combo to start.

If I'm going dps, I rush hydra.

DementedLord 12-18-2012 11:03 PM

His ult... His Ult.... HIS ULT. just hurts man just hurts. I stopped playing talon because of rengar. Ult is trash only real escape tool is flash. Back to talon who's ult does what rengar's used to do.

battle roar nerf isn't so bad Imo. Could be worse.

Bob the bomber 12-19-2012 12:33 AM

While I feel your pain... I cannot help but see that Zed is much more useless

Infinitystorm16 12-19-2012 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob the bomber (Hozzászólás 32605075)
While I feel your pain... I cannot help but see that Zed is much more useless

Aaaaannd obligatory useless whine is added to the thread.

Srsly, pls acknowledge that you can't play Zed well before u say stuff like that, otherwise you seem like a complete idiot. He's a champion that requires a lot of timing and skill to play, as well as knowledge of your enemies reactions. Much like orianna.

Peligrad 12-19-2012 04:12 AM

Option 3:

Rengar is a "feeder".

His jungle sucks, his lack of sustain makes him bad top now...

His long CDs early level make him unthreatening.

His newly nerfed (lack of) escape makes him an easy gank...

Rengar can't win his lane any more...and even if he does, his scaling blows a$$, he has no utility, and he has no ult...so guess what that means for his late game?

MakeMeEggs 12-19-2012 11:05 AM

Why RIOT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

he wasent even that strong anyway.......not OP or anything