League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   im tired of darius in 3 vs 3 (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2916194)

Taxonometrist 12-18-2012 07:10 AM

im tired of darius in 3 vs 3

since last night ive play 3 or 4 matchs and in every match there were a darius and its the same everytime.
you kick ass the hole match but in late game he get a little fed and you cant stop him, even if he is with a bad team.
do something with his ****ing ult! is freaking annoying!

bird13 12-18-2012 07:55 AM

dude its all about his passive and ult... everyone knows darius is OP, thats why he is always banned in draft games. the thing is if you do anything to his passive or ult it is just not darius anymore.. i play him sometimes so i know how to shut him down most of the time. the key is kill him a lot early game and make sure he gets no farm so he can not get a lot of items fast...

i am not disagreeing because Darius=king of 3 v. 3, but still dude there is nothing that riot can do.

Taxonometrist 12-18-2012 08:04 AM

yeah. they can nerf him.
man.. my team was with a really nice score. we shut him down in early game but in late game there was nothing we could do. and his partners was really bad!

Cronachan 12-18-2012 08:17 AM

Darius =\= king of 3's. Hes laughably easy to shut down. Singed is the king of 3's.

Play Riven. Max E then W and rush a brutalizer. If you play aggressively you should be able to shut down his farming and net a couple kills before he even hits 6. Build sanguine blade and have your team peel his teammates so you can 1v1 darius in teamfights and he'll never get the chance to come back late game.

If Riven isnt your cup of tea, play ezreal. Rush phage and then black cleaver. Kite him while you chunk his health. Profit

Nimtrix 12-18-2012 10:08 AM

If you're really tired of Darius just play Jax, he counters him so hard its not even funny and he also brings and amazing stun to the team.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI 12-18-2012 10:16 AM

The new AA upgrade rapes his ulti.

Umm, the new Mercurial Scimitar (I think that's what it is called) removes his passive and in turn rapes his ulti even more.

I would say build HP aside from that, but we all know how useless BFT made stacking HP. So, if the enemy team has no BFT's then stack HP I guess?

Nepolian 12-18-2012 10:38 AM

just play singed, that's what i usually do when my team plays ranked 3v3 and the other team gets darius. Singed can just run circles around darius late game (due to massive amounts of hp) and then throw darius wherever he pleases.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI 12-18-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nepolian (Hozzászólás 32575789)
just play singed, that's what i usually do when my team plays ranked 3v3 and the other team gets darius. Singed can just run circles around darius late game (due to massive amounts of hp) and then throw darius wherever he pleases.

How the eff are Darius and Singed both not banned? Did you mean ranked?

Maxo Bug 12-18-2012 08:31 PM

Dude, I'm tired of JAX.... He's a GOD here... (since we assume the player doesn't suck horribly)

mendeleyev 12-19-2012 03:38 AM

My Maokai can usually outcompete any of the singed or darius as long as I am having a good game. The issue is, they can be super strong a lot easier than any other champ. That is why they are so OP.