League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   No counter... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2915133)

Crazydrunk1 12-17-2012 07:47 PM

No counter...

Ok just played a game of 3v3.. was great the hole game till the other teams ashe got fed and had uber attack speed...

Since the thornmail is taken out.. there is not counter to this.. all you do is die no matter how u try to fight them. I think personally thornmail should have been left in 3v3 to counter such non sense.. try it.. ranged attack speed.. and no one can do anything about it.. i was garen.. 4k hp and 220 armor.. and couldnt withstand it... its stupid

teh d wreck 12-17-2012 08:07 PM

Frozen Heart, or if you don't use mana Randuin's Omen.

Henry Plainview 12-17-2012 08:33 PM

Ashe is one of the worst champions you can pick for TT, if she got that far she deserves to win.

Frozenko 12-17-2012 09:46 PM

Listen dude you don't get the meta. Ashe isn't picked often, like every crit champion, they're going to do alot of **** to you if you don't get some debuff items say Frozen Heart or Randuin's Omen as mentioned above. A simple CC on your team, like Amumu or Cho'Gath and a focus could've changed everything bro. Don't know what to say, if she's fed, too biggy, blame that on yourselves. But regardless I don't know who else was on their team if they had a bunch of CC or not, but I do know that Tank-bruisers are the way to go. Try Shyvanna. If you still fail, I don't know what to say, play bots.

Crazydrunk1 12-18-2012 11:56 AM

I had all the kills i was doing fine.. i have malphazr and nocturn on my team.. and they also had a akali.. Everytime we got into a fight the team would get beat down so fast nothin could do... tried to focus akali and ashe won.. focus ashe and akali wins

Tokenpriest 12-18-2012 12:43 PM

You had malphite or malzahar? Either way you should have had more than enough cc and dive potential that losing this game was all on you and a lack of skill. But I must congratulate you on one thing,, you are the first person on these forums to EVER call Ashe OP in TT.

teh d wreck 12-18-2012 02:06 PM

I guess if you're playingcrazy drunk anyone would have a hard time against Ashe! Oh snap

VIOLENTxSHINOBI 12-18-2012 02:17 PM

Whole*

MoonLightSilver 12-18-2012 03:34 PM

bruisers in general are great in 3v3, however you need to still balance a team. mobility to gank is more important and so is focusing on map control. thornmail isn't my issue i'm in a way glad its gone. i wish they would add in more health shred items.

DarkenDragon 12-19-2012 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazydrunk1 (Hozzászólás 32580165)
I had all the kills i was doing fine.. i have malphazr and nocturn on my team.. and they also had a akali.. Everytime we got into a fight the team would get beat down so fast nothin could do... tried to focus akali and ashe won.. focus ashe and akali wins

you need to explain who you were as well, cuz team composition is everything

if either akali or ashe was able to kill a champion in a 2v3 fight, it means your team is building glass cannon and not building any defensive items.

like mentioned above, both frozen heart and omens should have been bought by the team.

omens on who ever is being constantly focused first, and frozen heart by anyone that isnt and can use the CDR.

also both of these champions tends to not build heavy resistance either since they have fairly good escapes, akali can use smoke screen to peel off herself and do some hit and runs, while ashe could potentially kite

so depending on what you were, could make the difference if it was possible to fight back, but from what it sounds like you just got out played and the other team was just more skillful