League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Esports Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   LF 5's team to play competitively. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2912153)

mrsaucy 12-16-2012 09:09 PM

LF 5's team to play competitively.

Let me start by telling you that this account use to belong to my little brother who was terrible and his season 2 elo proves it. I have taken over the account and have been looking for a 5's team to play in tournaments and to play religiously with. I have been playing solo/duo and have been very frustrated with leavers and noobs who don't know what they're doing and have decided to look for a team so I don't have to deal with that anymore. Here is what I am interested in:
-I do not care what your current elo is as long as you are good and can prove it.
-You must be able to play a lot, nearly every day and practice with the team
-Every member will belong to one roll during tournaments and master that roll. (sup, jung, mid, etc.)
-Must have skype/vent
-Must have a half decent computer... (I felt the need to add this...)
-Must be chill as ****. Total bro.

Any one who is interested reply to thread or message me in game @ mrsaucy.

p.s. Can't wait to leave the solo/duo life and start going ham on premade 5's.

xEliteBlasterX 12-21-2012 06:53 AM

I'm interested in this I can play most roles but here is my best to least
mid, adc top or jungle

lincolndove 12-21-2012 08:00 AM

I'd be interested dude! I have Skype and vent and team speak and am used to programs like that. I like to play every role but I can definitely learn one lane better than another to be a team player. I play nearly every day and I know what you mean about solo/duo que. My IGN is lincolndove

TizzL 12-21-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsaucy (Hozzászólás 32523966)
Let me start by telling you that this account use to belong to my little brother who was terrible and his season 2 elo proves it. I have taken over the account and have been looking for a 5's team to play in tournaments and to play religiously with. I have been playing solo/duo and have been very frustrated with leavers and noobs who don't know what they're doing and have decided to look for a team so I don't have to deal with that anymore. Here is what I am interested in:
-I do not care what your current elo is as long as you are good and can prove it.
-You must be able to play a lot, nearly every day and practice with the team
-Every member will belong to one roll during tournaments and master that roll. (sup, jung, mid, etc.)
-Must have skype/vent
-Must have a half decent computer... (I felt the need to add this...)
-Must be chill as ****. Total bro.

Any one who is interested reply to thread or message me in game @ mrsaucy.

p.s. Can't wait to leave the solo/duo life and start going ham on premade 5's.

to be completely honest have fun finding one i got a team but i'm strict i have to remove kid because they do drugs and they build wrong and miss ults but have common sense but then fight with you over stuff honestly i would be willing to try anyone out but they can't be on drugs or anything ill add you and give u a shot on my team if u want?

GreenPhoenix22 01-03-2013 08:35 AM

Greenflamelash i play veigar mid, diana or kennen bot ap or ad, rengar jungle and i can learn new people (the ones i listed are in order of how good i am at them) but i am interested for sure ill try to give you a pm

Chiharu tan 01-04-2013 03:33 PM

I'm interested ^^ I can play support well and it is my preferred role, but I can also adc or jungle. I have Skype and I am on league almost every day. My IGN is Chiharu tan (with the space).