League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Kassadin (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2911873)

R Sterling 12-16-2012 08:47 PM

Kassadin

Dominioners and Riot,

It has recently come to my attention that a bunch of people at mid-high elo really suck at Dominion. And as a result of such they spam kassadin until they're at they rereach their desired elo/winloss ratio.

This is me, telling you, that you can go ahead and report me for what I will do when you play Kassadin. Hopefully, after I get banned for arguing with every Kassadin player in Dominion, Riot will realize that, perhaps, they need to figure out some way to balance Kassadin for Dominion.

My solution = Lessen his Base damage/increase his AP ratios. Increase the CD on his ult by a little more and either cap the stacking at 2 or remove the entire concept of stacking.

I don't actually get angry when I see Kassadin. I really do think it's rather sad however that people cannot play champs that aren't Kassadin in fear that there is a Kassadin on the other team. It's also pathetic that Dominion players feel as though their go-to champ must be Kassadin when they're on a losing streak.

Thanks. Bye.

MajorUrsa 12-16-2012 08:52 PM

There's no effective counters to him. I almost liked the BC meta just because I saw less Kassadins. And when I did there was always a talon or a pantheon who would 2 shot him before he could warp away.

The only counter to Kassadin, is the Kassadins players own inability to play Kassadin.

konfetarius 12-16-2012 08:58 PM

Hmm, I want to say that capping his ult stack would kill mana tank quite nicely (I don't think any SR Kassadins actually care about riftwalk damage stack, do they?), but Muramana now exists; and ultimately, Kassadin is Kassadin no matter what build he is.

Sauron 12-16-2012 09:08 PM

I'd really like to see Kassadin balanced on this map as I do enjoy the concept of a wall-hopping melee mage. He's one of my old mains from SR, and I very rarely play him here in Dominion simply because his current state just flat-out ruins the game.

Painkillar 12-16-2012 09:18 PM

Should also make his ult on a charge system to where he can only blink twice before recharging (similar to akali charge, karma mantra), and/or make it so his blink range is similar to flash to where he isn't an Olympic long-jumper jumping over shopping malls and the mountain ranges behind them.

Redeemed In Fire 12-16-2012 09:24 PM

Removing stacking almost buffs him because it = him investing less in mana and more into AP, and also means he gets to spam riftwalk on CD more.

End thing is that Kass cannot function as a non-snowbally AP on SR either, so he really needs a rework. Not that it's high on the relaunch team's priority list, since they're busy taking care of stuff SR players have whined about for longer.

Sauron 12-16-2012 09:25 PM

His ult should just stack mana cost, not damage.

MajorUrsa 12-16-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sauron (Hozzászólás 32522654)
His ult should just stack mana cost, not damage.

I dont understand why his mana costs don't rise exponentially. After multiple rift walks it should deplete his mana bar, and become completely unsustainable to rift walk again.

NavyGothic 12-16-2012 09:40 PM

Random suggestion:

Change the mana scaling on Riftwalk to 100 +100%, stacking exponentially, instead of 100 + 100. Jump 1 = 100, 2 = 200, 3 = 400, 4 = 800. Increase the stack-reset period to 12s.

Change W to restore triple mana on both minion and champion attacks.

Intended result of changes:

Stronger mana sustain for Kassadin in SR - stronger laning phase, same mana consumption for typical 1-2 jump harass. More mana used for long distance hopping - greatly reduces sustained blinking ability for both map-wide mobility and fight mobility.

Not much opportunity on Dom for Kassadin to farm jungle or minions to regen mana; the W buff should be a non-issue for Dom.

Endrid 12-16-2012 09:40 PM

you can counter him with mobile champs its not that hard