League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 26

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ancestral Knowledge (Closed RP) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2910965)

leirynot 12-16-2012 03:48 PM

Ancestral Knowledge (Closed RP)

People included:
GizzyBear as Kel
DeityZx as Kirei
Jurraks as Nikoli
Blade3324 as Jack
Myself as Attwell and Araneo

Braythwayt Manor
Attwell finished preparing everything they would need, two large constructs carried an amount of food, water, and other supplies. Araneo hopped onto his shoulder as he stood just outside the building, waiting for the others to arrive and checking over things mentally. He closed his eyes and heard the magic whispering in his mind, urging him to get going.

Broshevick 12-16-2012 03:54 PM

Nikoli stood beside Attwell, staring at Attwell with the same disappointing face that he seemed to have whenever around him lately.

"This is not going to end well, you know that right? There are going to be consequences to this..."

leirynot 12-16-2012 04:06 PM

Attwell kept his eyes closed, not noticing the look Nikoli was giving him.
"Possibly, but remember, I agreed not to go too close to the city."

Weenie Lord Shen 12-16-2012 04:44 PM

"I really hope you'll keep that promise. Who knows what'll happen when you Getty into viewing distance. Your personalities may take over. Murphy's Law you know." He said, approaching him.

GizzyBear 12-16-2012 04:54 PM

Heading towards Icathia.

Kel did not like going to the void, but he needed to finish mapping out the area, it felt endless, and it looked like something evil inside the void was making their move, so Kel thought that he should make his move too.

"Another day in hell..."

Kel was walking along the desert, wearing his fake human skin, and was heading towards hell also known as Icathia.

leirynot 12-16-2012 05:01 PM

Outside Braythwayt Manor
Attwell shrugged, "That's a risk, though I think between everyone here, you can easily stop me."

Broshevick 12-16-2012 05:28 PM

Nikoli rubbed his temples in frustration.

"That's not the point Attwell! It shouldn't be a risk because this shouldn't be happening in the first place!"

TheOneTrueWaifu 12-16-2012 05:47 PM

Kirei walked slowly toward the mansion, taking her time and making sure to walk slowly as to stall this out as long as possible. Of course eventually she made it to the others, standing completely silent as she waited for them to leave.

leirynot 12-16-2012 05:56 PM

Attwell opens his eyes and looks at Nikoli,
"Whether it should or shouldn't be, it is, and it started over 20 years ago."
He looked around at the others, "Well, everyone is here, let's set off. Does anyone not want to go? If so they can stay behind, I don't want you to come if you don't want to. I know its risky, but I feel its something I have to do, but you don't need to be involved."

Broshevick 12-16-2012 06:31 PM

Nikoli sighed.

"Do I really have a choice in the matter? I can't let you go off on a suicide mission, and I'm probably the only one here with the brute strength to hold you town if things get rough."