League of Legends Community
123

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   How long do you have to be friends before you can gift someone? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2907916)

Foos Bro DAH 12-15-2012 05:30 PM

How long do you have to be friends before you can gift someone?
 
Anyone know? Want to give my brother Lee Sin but we just became friends on league.

Vinterheim 12-16-2012 07:57 AM

bump, i'd like to know aswell

NobodyIRL 12-16-2012 08:25 AM

they have to be level 10 to receive gift, and you have to be 20 to give gifts, hope this helps, as Lee Sin is a favorite of mine

Silent hitman 12-19-2012 10:56 AM

got the same problem

Aregionius 12-19-2012 11:03 AM

In order to give a gift to someone during this season's gifting system trial the need to have been on your friends list since before December 11.

vicrawrr 12-21-2012 11:39 PM

So i just got my account back recently after being 'hacked' and all my friends were deleted and blocked. I have re-added most of them, and i was wondering, since i was friends with most of them before december 11 but only just re-added them, is there any chance for me to gift or for them to gift to me?

ForTehAnarchy 12-21-2012 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aregionius (Hozzászólás 32618859)
In order to give a gift to someone during this season's gifting system trial the need to have been on your friends list since before December 11.

What about those of us who cant gift because LoL glitched and ignored the friend were trying to gift while we were honoring them?

What is the point of that requirement? All its done is cause problems, and kept summoners from being able to gift people because of glitches and missclicks. I dont see any reason for such a requirement, if anything its hurting sales, and causing the help forum to fill up with people who are rightfully upset that they cant gift the people they want to...

vicrawrr 12-22-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForTehAnarchy (Hozzászólás 32719407)
What about those of us who cant gift because LoL glitched and ignored the friend were trying to gift while we were honoring them?

What is the point of that requirement? All its done is cause problems, and kept summoners from being able to gift people because of glitches and missclicks. I dont see any reason for such a requirement, if anything its hurting sales, and causing the help forum to fill up with people who are rightfully upset that they cant gift the people they want to...

its also preventing people from hacking everyone else's accounts and gifting themselves
i think it makes sense but you're right, there are a few flaws to it

ForTehAnarchy 12-22-2012 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicrawrr (Hozzászólás 32719650)
its also preventing people from hacking everyone else's accounts and gifting themselves
i think it makes sense but you're right, there are a few flaws to it

but in order for that to happen someone would have to have a list of account names and passwords of people with RP to spend on gifts, idk about you, but i dont leave RP just sitting around after i buy it, i use it immidiately...

This would be a novel idea IF LoL had the capability of remembering how long someones been on your friends list regaurdless if you ignore them by accident... Theres got to be a better way...

FYHNYD 12-27-2012 07:17 AM

No gifts for me


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:18 AM.
123


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc