League of Legends Community
12345 ... 11

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Art Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   @Riot Mistletoe LeBlanc Needs New Particles (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2903328)

HeroesNeverQuit 12-14-2012 02:58 PM

@Riot Mistletoe LeBlanc Needs New Particles

Well if we look at all the chritmas skins. I mean just look at them. All of them (from what i have seen) got updated particle efffects. Also i know someone else posted a thread named Petition: New Particles. I just figured his didnt really give much reasoning besides that Leblanc didnt have new particles. Also Upvote this if you can. More upvotes we get the better chance we have of a Red saying something.

Heimer dinger changes.

His auto attack now throws candy canes.
His turrets are now sleigh cannons.

Maokai changes

His Ultimate has christmas trees around the edges.
Instead of saplings he throws Presents

Katarina changes

Recall animation
All the smoke on her skills was changed to be red and greenish instead of just redish.

Gangplank changes

New walk animation
New dance

Fiddle Sticks Changes

Every single one of his skills got new particle effects.
His terrify gives him a purplish swirl around him
His flying bat thing turns the enemy white when it hits them
His drain was turned into a white drain pipe (?)
And his ult also is a white windy swirl

Ziggs

All of his skills changed as well.
His bomb throw is now a snow ball
His mine field is a bunch of icicles coming from the ground
His satchel charge is a snowman.
His ult is a giant snow ball.

LeBlanc

Now what did leblanc get? NOTHING Not one of her skills got changed. She got a new out fit but that was it. I believe her taunt or her joke may be different but how often do you even use them unless your mordekaiser?

Leblanc needs her particle effects. I read a thread earlier and ill write down what they suggested. Link will be after. (my ideas will be in parentheses)

Q - The projectile could easily be a green christmas ornament and red when mimic'd, and the icon for the sigil after it lands SHOULD be mistletoe. ([Fantasia Lopez] Sigil looks like a misletoe. When the silence happens make a smooch noise)
W - Not entirely sure what could be done, maybe the portal icon she leaves on the ground could be christmas lights in the same design? And lit up lights when mimic'd? I'm not entirely sure, what do you guys think? ( Or a snowflake. Or a wreath)
E - Another obvious one: tinsel! She should absolutely use tinsel as her chain and as the lock down (or wreaths as the lockdown perhaps?) and of course a different color when mimic'd. (While tinsel would be perfect it could also be christmas tree lights. Then when its been latched on long enough wrap the lights around her. Or of course wrapping paper)

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1603460

Cerulean Laser 12-14-2012 03:00 PM

Agreed All Legacy Skins should have particle effects or something to fit the occasion.

Rastilan 12-14-2012 03:01 PM

Agreed if they are going to resell the skins I bought just because they would never be sold again **or so i thought** they should update them since they are being sold....

or I just want more for leblanc lol

HeroesNeverQuit 12-14-2012 03:02 PM

Well in any event i mean its just unfair that they gave all the other skins something. And gave leblanc nothing but an outfit.

HeroesNeverQuit 12-14-2012 03:06 PM

Bump

Centuros 12-14-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeroesNeverQuit (Hozzászólás 32442456)
And gave leblanc nothing but an outfit.

Two outfits.

HeroesNeverQuit 12-14-2012 03:16 PM

How is it two? I mean it sort of is i guess if you consider her passive mimic thing a second outfit.

I would expect if they made a shaco skin that his shiv would be a candy cane and his jack in the boxes would be presents though.

Honestly though the second outfit is nothing more then a recolor i believe. Although i never paid attention. When your health falls that low your generally running away.

HeroesNeverQuit 12-14-2012 03:35 PM

Bump

HeroesNeverQuit 12-14-2012 03:40 PM

Bump

HeroesNeverQuit 12-14-2012 03:53 PM

bump