League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   ITT we talk about Sivir (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=29031)

Aeth 11-25-2009 09:01 PM

ITT we talk about Sivir

How do you play Sivir? What's your typical item build, and what's the usual order you build it? What's your ability order? And most importantly, why do you play her this way?

Back it up with numbers. For example, I've never seen a convincing argument to go all Ricochet, which some of the major guides swear by. I've really never seen a convincing argument to go AP Sivir either.

What's your take on Sivir?

keftes 11-26-2009 12:16 AM

Items
Meki + 2x HP pots
Meki->Chalice
Boots
Vampiric Scepter
Boots->Berseker Greaves
Vampiric Scepter->Emblem of Valor
B.F Sword
B.F Sword->Infinity
Emble of Valor->Stark's Fervor
Maybe a cleaver or Banshee's veil or Frozen Mallet depending how the game is.

Skills
lvl)
1)ALWAYS take Q at level 1.You can harass pretty good and richochet lvl1 is really useless.
2)Start with richochet
3)Richochet
4)At this level you have to check how your opponents team is.If they have casters you should stick to leveling spell shield.If your team has no caster you fear then stick to leveling spiral blade.Whatever you pick to lvl (shield or Q) you should always keep priority on leveling richochet first (after ulti ofc)

When both richochet and either Q or shield are maxed then you max out the remaining skill (be it Q or E).

Merakon 11-29-2009 12:25 AM

Pretty much exactly same item build as keftes except i finish starks before I start IE

I max spiral blade first, QEQWQRQWQ then max spell shield then max ricochet (level 2 ricochet is enough early on).

Zekk 11-30-2009 02:58 PM

Mine is similar to keftes as well but I go for more support.

I pick up Rally and Promote and go down the offensive tree.

Items
Meki + 2x hp pots
Chalice
Boots
Vampiric Scepter->Emblem of Valor
Beserkers or Mercury depending.
Emblem of Valor->Starks
Aegis of the Legion
If nobody is picking up Frozen Heart I'll go that route and sacrifice big damage for aura whoring. Otherwise I'll get Infinity Edge.
If the game is still going I'll pick up a Last Whisper or Frozen Mallet.

I'll level Q first then throw a few into Richochet and 1 into spell shield at level 5. After that I split between Q and W while leveling spell shield last unless they're caster heavy.

SomeoneRandom 11-30-2009 04:54 PM

my favorite build is....
Chalice
Brutilizer
Zeal x 2
Phantom Dancer x 2
Banshee's veil

:D sooo much funnnn :D

Nadeko Snake 11-30-2009 05:09 PM

1. Chalice
2. Boots of Swiftness
3. Starks
4. Warmogs/Frozen Mallet
5. Force of Nature

Nicodimas 11-30-2009 09:49 PM

MY favorite build is:

Phi Stone
Ber Greeves
Malady
Madreds Bloodrazor
Last Whisper
Frozen Mallet or Infinity Edge.

Lord Sirrus 11-30-2009 10:40 PM

any1 tried using tiamat? crowd killer with the bounce and spash? i planning to try it and see if it stacks

btw is the bounce consider a spell?

Pieceofcandy 11-30-2009 10:46 PM

Only works on the first hit, the bounce will not cause the splash effect.