League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 26

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Pro-Lulu Association (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2900167)

Geokhan 12-13-2012 07:37 PM

The Pro-Lulu Association

Champions, Summoners, Miscellaneous

My Friends,

There has been a fiendish crime. Our Lulu...has been kidnapped and replaced by an imposter of unknown goals. Some of you may say this new Lulu is nicer. That we should keep her. I TELL THEE NAY! We let this new creature stay in our midst cloaked in illusion, then we invite danger and misfortune to us all!

We must reveal the fraud for what she is. Lulu is demonic at times, sadistic at others, but we knew her goals and motives and she felt...some guilt....some....a little?...Okay maybe she didn't care, but she at least was known!

We expose this new creature and we can rest easier knowing their goals!

As a group we can free the imprisoned! Not even Lulu deserves imprisonment without cause!

JOIN ME!!!

st0pb0t 12-13-2012 07:39 PM

The new Lulu hasn't turned me into a cat.

I say let the old one burn.

Emperor Titus 12-13-2012 07:44 PM

Maybe Tristana finally got rid of the old Lulu and replaced it with a puppet Lulu...conspiracy!? O:

Geokhan 12-13-2012 07:45 PM

Eve, do you think this new Lulu won't try to **** us?

I doubt Trist would imprison Lulu. She would execute her.

MadDoctorMundo 12-13-2012 07:48 PM

Mundo appears, still in a bloodrage as he was before. "R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-RAR-R-R-R-R-R-R!" The Zaunite juggernaut launches himself at Geohkan with his cleaver dripping in a toxic substance.

Ask the Tempest 12-13-2012 07:48 PM

This one hasnt tried to steal my candy.

Geokhan 12-13-2012 07:50 PM

Kennen,

How hard off are you for candy? You're a champion. You could buy a candy store.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo (Hozzászólás 32411420)
Mundo appears, still in a bloodrage as he was before. "R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-RAR-R-R-R-R-R-R!" The Zaunite juggernaut launches himself at Geohkan with his cleaver dripping in a toxic substance.

"Dr. Mundo! Dammit!"

Geokhan ducks and rolls to the side.

"She's a FAKE! She has the real Lulu hostage!....I'll let you keep the fake!"

Wizerdlol 12-13-2012 07:52 PM

... <-------- Point taken yet?

Ask the Tempest 12-13-2012 07:52 PM

So? Shen banned me from it. I have a secret stash.

MadDoctorMundo 12-13-2012 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geokhan (Hozzászólás 32411512)
"Dr. Mundo! Dammit!"

Geokhan ducks and rolls to the side.

"She's a FAKE! She has the real Lulu hostage!....I'll let you keep the fake!"

The purple monster of a doctor doesn't seem to understand Geokhan's words, as his cleaver comes crashing down on solid ground in the absence of the target's body. The beastly Zaunite turns his blood-red gaze back to where Geokhan had settled, growling in a feral manner. "Mundo....kill......"