League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 20

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Starcaller's Grove (Ask Soraka) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2900062)

Miss Soraka 12-13-2012 08:06 PM

The Starcaller's Grove (Ask Soraka)

Greetings traveler! Welcome to my grove.

I am here to listen to your troubles, to provide guidance when you need it. If you have a question for me, I will answer it to the best of my ability.

May the stars be your guide.

-Soraka

Damnnation12 12-13-2012 08:07 PM

A summoner smiled. "Soraka..."
"Whats your breakfast of champions?" Two in a row, he was on fire.

Ask the String 12-13-2012 08:10 PM

((New soraka? Awesome!))

Sona floated into Soraka's grove with a pleasant and relaxing tune.

♪Greetings Soraka,♪ she plays as she approaches the Starchild ♪How have you been recently. I haven't seen you in forever♪

Heil Teemo 12-13-2012 08:11 PM

Evelynn had written Soraka a letter, as she frequently did with champion columns. However, in this case, Soraka did not have a mailing address. In fact, her home was technically not even listed, despite the Starchild being very open about its location. So Evelynn did the only sensible thing: She delivered her letter by hand...

Right into Soraka's hand. She approached the woman, smiled, and without saying a word, pressed the envelope against her chest. It read:

Quote:

Dear Soraka

May I touch your hooves?

Evelynn

Emperor Titus 12-13-2012 08:16 PM

You and I share cosmic powers, Soraka. Titus is looking at the Starcaller with interest. The yordle admiral then comes closer and looks up to her. But how would you use it and why would you use your cosmic powers in such a way?

Miss Soraka 12-13-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damnnation12 (Hozzászólás 32410087)
A summoner smiled. "Soraka..."
"Whats your breakfast of champions?" Two in a row, he was on fire.

Soraka pondered the question for a momet or two.

"Hmm... Breakfast of the champions? Well, I have always enjoyed partaking of the native fruit of the area and found it goes nicely with some bread and tea."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Strings (Hozzászólás 32410193)
((New soraka? Awesome!))

Sona floated into Soraka's grove with a pleasant and relaxing tune.

♪Greetings Soraka,♪ she plays as she approaches the Starchild ♪How have you been recently. I haven't seen you in forever♪

She bowed as Sona approached, a calm smile appearing on her face.

"Greetings, Mavin, it has been a while, hasn't it? I am doing quite well, though have been busy. How about yourself?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evelicious (Hozzászólás 32410226)
Evelynn had written Soraka a letter, as she frequently did with champion columns. However, in this case, Soraka did not have a mailing address. In fact, her home was technically not even listed, despite the Starchild being very open about its location. So Evelynn did the only sensible thing: She delivered her letter by hand...

Right into Soraka's hand. She approached the woman, smiled, and without saying a word, pressed the envelope against her chest. It read:

Soraka simply stared at the letter and location of Evelynn's hand at first, then calmly took pushed away the widowmaker's hand. Once that was a safe distance from her chest, she took the note and read it. A confused expression appearing on her face before she focused her attention back to her guest.

"May I ask why you want to touch my hooves, Evelynn?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great (Hozzászólás 32410382)
You and I share cosmic powers, Soraka. Titus is looking at the Starcaller with interest. The yordle admiral then comes closer and looks up to her. But how would you use it and why would you use your cosmic powers in such a way?

Soraka tilts her head to one side at Titus, clasping her hands together in front of herself.

"I would use my powers to help strengthen the weak and to protect those who cannot defend themselves. The power the stars share with me is meant for good, and not for self gain."

Heil Teemo 12-13-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Soraka (Hozzászólás 32411147)
Soraka simply stared at the letter and location of Evelynn's hand at first, then calmly took pushed away the widowmaker's hand. Once that was a safe distance from her chest, she took the note and read it. A confused expression appearing on her face before she focused her attention back to her guest.

"May I ask why you want to touch my hooves, Evelynn?"

"Scientific curiosity?"

Evelynn knew that answer wouldn't have fooled a blind, deaf lobotomy patient, so a moment after she cleared her throat and corrected herself, at a somewhat lower tone. "Morbid fascination mixed with lust."

Ask the String 12-13-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Soraka (Hozzászólás 32411147)
She bowed as Sona approached, a calm smile appearing on her face.

"Greetings, Mavin, it has been a while, hasn't it? I am doing quite well, though have been busy. How about yourself?"

♪I've been...busy. I brought a gift for you.♪

Sona holds out a blue-green package towards Soraka, which seemed to sparkle in the light.

Miss Soraka 12-13-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evelicious (Hozzászólás 32411315)
"Scientific curiosity?"

Evelynn knew that answer wouldn't have fooled a blind, deaf lobotomy patient, so a moment after she cleared her throat and corrected herself, at a somewhat lower tone. "Morbid fascination mixed with lust."

Soraka gave Evelynn a rather unamused stare.

"While I must say that this is a first, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to reject your request."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Strings (Hozzászólás 32411769)
♪I've been...busy. I brought a gift for you.♪

Sona holds out a blue-green package towards Soraka, which seemed to sparkle in the light.

Soraka smiles brightly at the sight of the package and accepted the gift.

"A gift for me? Why, thank you Sona!"

She carefully opened the package, as if not wanting to ruin the packaging it was in."

Ask TheThorns 12-13-2012 09:56 PM

Zyra approached Soraka's grove, even in here her power of nature was evident but not as strong in her own garden. Vines move before Zyra as if she were royalty walking on a red carpet. When she get near the Starcaller, Zyra smiles and produces a dark red beautiful rose.
"Soraka... What is your opinion of me?"