League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   My Christmas Giveaway (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2899330)

LeagueøƒLegends 12-13-2012 03:58 PM

My Christmas Giveaway

1 Attachment(s)
Welcome to Santa's Snowdown Giveaway!

Hello fellow Summoners, Santa has bought a lot of RP in the past and since I have a decent amount that I consider "Extra" it looks like I'll be able to do a little event of my own for the Christmas giveaway Snowdown event.

I'm not doing this to get the Icons as I have a friend I'll already be gifting to get them so this is purely for fun and I don't mind giving things away. It is Christmas after all.

So, post here with what you would like from the Shop during the Christmas event and I'll select a few lucky people to receive them items.

Rule 1: You may post more then once with your wishlist but you MUST quote your old post.

Rule 2: You can only win once. Once you have received your Prize please post that you have received it.

-Santa

Update: Help Santa!~

Please quote Santa's posts so that others can easily see them without having to search through a bunch of pages. Thanks

Update2: I have yet to get in contact with some of the winners so they are now disqualified. I will still give them until tomorrow night to contact me just to be fair. I will now pick new winners for the first and second day.

Update3: Legendary Skins are now on sale! If you wish to receive one of these skins make sure you update your wish list!

Update 3: For those of you in support of this even please post on this thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post32669321

Update: Current Winners

ezbakeoven - Frostfire Annie (Disqualified)

Oznap - 10RP (Disqualified)

neoshadow3 - Anivia (Champ) (Received)

Winninguy - Brand (Disqualified)

FaR2LaTe - Kassadin Skin (Disqualified)

Aiseya - Ziggs (Champion)

Sadistically - Glacial Malphite

Devack The Holy - High Command Katarina. (Received)

One other has won but it was late last night when I posted and forgot to update so I will be looking through the thread to find the winner.

More to come. :)

Coloring 12-13-2012 04:00 PM

Slay Belle Katarina, just have to get 3150 IP for the champ first on this account ;)

Thanks a lot! You HAVE TO BE Santa!

Why the **** did I get downvoted?
Wow GD

Vanilla 12-13-2012 04:01 PM

what a really nice guy :3 would love getting mistletoe LeBlanc (its coming back right? I didn't get the chance last year because I didn't play back then :c) but I have no rp this year cause I have to spend my money on the family :c maybe you could help!

Shyhatsu 12-13-2012 04:02 PM

Nice To See People Like You In This Community :D
Dear Santa, All I want for x-mas this year is Bandit Sivir :D -Popmaner

Zastie 12-13-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeagueƒLegends (Hozzszls 32402539)
Hello guys, I've bought a lot of RP in the past and since I have a decent amount that I consider "Extra" it looks like I'll be able to do a little event since the Xmas giveaway event.

I'm not doing this to get the Icons as I have a friend I'll already be gifting to get them so this is purely for fun and I don't mind giving things away.

So, post here with what you would like from the Shop during the Christmas event and I'll select a few lucky people to receive them items.

-Santa

He does exist!!

On the note of the actual giveaway I'll throw my name in the hat. Dragonslayer Vayne would be epic, although I never win contests, but hey, why not. or Mistletoe LB, though I'd have to buy her for that. XD

EDIT: Downvoted because..? Oh GD, you never cease to confuse me with your random hatred..

Beautiful Senpai 12-13-2012 04:04 PM

I would really want bad santa veigar, but YOU are the real santa, that makes me happy every year.

BlueSion 12-13-2012 04:04 PM

Hrmm... I'd like... uhh.. wow, do i want temple jax or that really nice looking new ziggs christmas skin? D: but I play jax so much and even have pax jax, but pool party ziggs makes me laugh and i have fun with ziggs even though i don't win as much playing him.... ooohh ;=.=;

I'll let another summoner be the fortunate one.

Dig Dux 12-13-2012 04:05 PM

always wanted the snowdown Heimerdinger skin...

just for when he becomes viable

actually, just make Heimerdinger viable

and take away Morello's nerfbat

DENGY 12-13-2012 04:05 PM

Hmmmm I'd really like the Katarina skin since I play her a lot but I don't have the RP for a good looking skin..

but then again there's like 6 other cool skins that i'd buy if i got RP for Xmas.

I'll have to start saving :P

~To santa

EminentFate 12-13-2012 04:06 PM

slay bell katarina would be nice