League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Today I grace OT with a description of my social fail (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2899186)

Dobagoh 12-13-2012 03:25 PM

Today I grace OT with a description of my social fail

So I'm waiting for the bus to go home, and start talking with this lady, who started working at my job around the same time as I did, who is old enough to be my mother and who was probably sizing me up for one of her there daughters.

Anyways so I'm talking to this lady on the bus, and she's complaining about how hard her job is and whatever and asking me what I do to make everything look easy. This girl (she is like, an objective 8) gets on and sits down next to her and is listening to our entire conversation for probably about 15 minutes. My conversation with the lady progresses from English into Chinese during this time, and I notice the girl had been paying attention to our conversation until that time. At some point during a lull in the convo, she abruptly bursts out "Which [group] do you work in?" It turns out we work in the same "department".

She also begins complaining about how stressful her job is. (Apparently I am so intellectually gifted I managed to do in 6 months 3x what she has accomplished in 9 months). Right before she gets off the bus she asks my name, then demands my last name because I am clueless and retarded. As she's getting off the bus I realize I never got her name--all I know are the first 3 digits of the 4 digit code for the group she works in (I forgot the last digit, but I think I figured out what it is).

When I get off the bus two minutes later, I realized just how great was the extent of my fail. Congratulate me, OT.

silentpartner 12-13-2012 04:39 PM

Didn't you get fired?

Legomasta 12-13-2012 04:47 PM

Congratulations!

Athene 12-13-2012 04:55 PM

I would quit my job instantly and live alone until i starved to death. just sayin.

Jesus the Friend 12-13-2012 05:00 PM

Don't you (allegedly) already have a girlfriend?

Fail.

Dobagoh 12-13-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend (Hozzászólás 32405128)
Don't you (allegedly) already have a girlfriend?

Fail.

no I broke up with her a while ago. (although BD will lie and say my ex dumped me because hell hath no fury as a woman scorned)

Jesus the Friend 12-13-2012 05:05 PM

I see.

Well then yes, you did fail, but who cares, there is plenty of vag in the world and even more opportunities to plunder said vag.

You're lucky that you're asian, many asian women will only date within their race.

Dobagoh 12-13-2012 05:15 PM

the opposite is also true

also im pretty sure i didn't say anywhere that this girl was asian

edit: with super stalker mode engaged I think I discovered who she is. what do now?

TheTinyTinyHippo 12-13-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dobagoh (Hozzászólás 32405726)

edit: with super stalker mode engaged I think I discovered who she is. what do now?

Rape her.

Jesus the Friend 12-13-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dobagoh (Hozzászólás 32405726)

I don't remember implying that she was, I was just making a general statement.

Wait, you're telling me white females and black females(as an example) will occasionally not consider you because you're asian?
effing racists man.

Quote:

Rape her.
DAMN IT HIPPO.

The ONE time I didn't say "INB4 Rape her"...