League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   @Lyte (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2898224)

Winasorb 12-13-2012 10:33 AM

@Lyte

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6038323

Game 1: Talking to my friend in spanish, "2 dumbasses" "loool" was addressed to my friend after we killed 2 enemies in a funny way. After a few deaths by 4 man ganks and dives Ashe proceeds to harass me all game. She then afk'd. Despite the heavy harass I did not retaliate, followed the code and reported accordingly.

Game 2: Perfectly communicating with team and giving advice.

Game 3: It was a very fun game despite the loss, we were all having fun or so I thought... I laughed a lot, it was a good game. We didn't even care about the several racist remarks aimed at us and did not retaliate at all, we had fun and that was it, the most I said was many lols.

Game 4: It was very frustrating to have somebody constantly on your ass while you're trying to carry and guide the team. Let's not even mention a support that feeds, doesn't listen to advice and doesn't communicate. I said no bad words or derogatory terms while on the receiving end of constant harassment. To put the icing on the cake the harasser was the reporter.

The tribunal is getting way out of hand. People can't chat. Something needs to change. False positives are not ok.

Kadâr 12-13-2012 10:40 AM

Your advice is condescending and looks like you are trying to troll but attempt to look good in the Tribunal. Looks as if it back fired. You pile on when your team mates insult other players.

yup its frustrating to deal with people in some games, looks like about 30% of the time that person is you.

Winasorb 12-13-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kadâr (Hozzászólás 32391438)
Your advice is condescending and looks like you are trying to troll but attempt to look good in the Tribunal. Looks as if it back fired. You pile on when your team mates insult other players.

yup its frustrating to deal with people in some games, looks like about 30% of the time that person is you.

Please provide specific examples relevant to this thread. No advice is condescending. No trolling was done whatsoever, ever. Keep examples specific. What do you mean "pile on"? Are you talking about the Nunu game? How is that bannable? It was fun for everyone and nobody was insulted except me, this is a game not a job interview.

SchierkeWiking 12-13-2012 10:51 AM

Dear god, you're annoying as hell in a couple of those games.

Still, nothing really worthy of a punish. I'd say this is an unfair ban.

Kadâr 12-13-2012 10:51 AM

I won't take a huge amount of time because its been done 100 times. I will give two quick examples...

Advice surely can be condesending, like your advice to Cait on how to Auto Attack. It was not sincere, it was simply put out there to be a jerk. Then the nunu game, just becuause YOU have fun picking on someone doesn't make it a "fun" game.

NNunu [00:17:17] rofl
Nunu [00:17:19] surrender 20
Nunu [00:17:21] plz

Varus [00:17:29] bad darius is baaaaad
Nunu [00:17:43] bad is an understatement
Nunu [00:17:45] looool
Nunu [00:17:48] lets get out of here
Nunu [00:18:04] 2 more mins
Nunu [00:18:06] gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Winasorb 12-13-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kadâr (Hozzászólás 32391696)
I won't take a huge amount of time because its been done 100 times. I will give two quick examples...

Advice surely can be condesending, like your advice to Cait on how to Auto Attack. It was not sincere, it was simply put out there to be a jerk. Then the nunu game, just becuause YOU have fun picking on someone doesn't make it a "fun" game.

NNunu [00:17:17] rofl
Nunu [00:17:19] surrender 20
Nunu [00:17:21] plz

Varus [00:17:29] bad darius is baaaaad
Nunu [00:17:43] bad is an understatement
Nunu [00:17:45] looool
Nunu [00:17:48] lets get out of here
Nunu [00:18:04] 2 more mins
Nunu [00:18:06] gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Dude, how was it not sincere? She literally stood there while getting pounded by an enemy champion. You have to understand that this is a low level account. It was as great an advice as any and should not in any form or way constitute grounds for "punishment". It was NOT "put out there to be a jerk".
In the Nunu game I DID NOT pick on ANYONE. The game was lost, we got annihilated, outplayed and laughed at it. In no shape or form should this result in punishment.
There is no foul language, no underhanded comments, nothing. Nothing at all that is even worth considering a punishment.

Yiyo chan 12-13-2012 12:46 PM

It reminds me a lot of how I used to play before I was suspended a million times. It's hard to learn the lesson. You are not giving advice in any of those games.. You are being pretty obviously sarcastic about what you say.. Ending an advice with " it's not that hard " doesn't sound so honest.. If this is your honest and kind-hearted of way of helping people.. please.. don't try to help anyone.. it's not the way at all.. Trust me,, been there.. You ( me in my time ) end up looking and "sounding" like a jerk . You'll only earn a punishment and for what? nothing. You still lost the games AND you are suspended. Woot.
Also, the lack of items in almost all games is suspicious... since you have some assists in the games.. That won't help you either.
You said you didn't insult , but you implied someone- i guess Ashe maybe it was the jungler- was a "fncking re-tard" . You went with an uber negative score yet you kept on replying to this person trying to teach them how to play and feeding the already scalding enviroment. Really.. that Ashe ended up positive.. you didn't even have boots... But that's not the main point- that person was also being a ******.. So you play, you win / lose and report him/her without crying in all chat " REPORT X FOR Y THING KTHANKS " .. That's punisheable.
You have a Leave in one of the games.. not helping you in the reform card..
Unfortunately , I'm from Argentina so I can understand the first case.. . saying that you were about to leave the game... I suppose out of frustration is also against the rules. Capslocking " GANK" is annoying and even if you were saying that to a friend, it's still annoying.
Maybe some people reported you for after game actions - because the "advices" kept after finishing it - that we can't see, but the overall doesn't look so cute.
Personally this doesn't seem like the worst/ most horrible player in League, but trust me when I say that you are better off keeping it quiet.. Personal experience... And try to cut some of the passive agressive replies... they can backfire.
This is just a time ban, so everything can only go upwards from now on :D

Winasorb 12-13-2012 01:36 PM

You didn't mention anything specific that deserves "punishment". There's no lack of items, the tribunal is bugged and they don't show. I also have boots in the Ryze game but all that is irrelevant.
In the Ashe game I was not implying anything at all. I said I was not dying like a ****** and that I was actually trying. That's it. I'm talking about myself and nobody else.
Asking for a report on a blatant troll, rager, harasser and afker also shouldn't be punishable that's just ridiculous.
Nothing here was even close to the realm of being "toxic" or a "jerk". Nothing here was against the rules or the summoners code in fact I enforced the code.
If you are trying to find some small justification for punishment point out something specific, not some random general thing or "your opinion" or some kind of random interpretation. If this is punishable, then ANY chatting whatsoever in LoL is punishable and that is not right under any circumstance. When did you guys forget that this is a game?

PogoPogoPogoPogo 12-13-2012 01:40 PM

Unless you meant to imply that you vote on the Tribunal, you can't enforce the summoner's code.

You can abide by it and encourages others to do so (which is part of abiding by it), but you can't enforce it.

Getsuei 12-13-2012 01:45 PM

Also, my spanish is pretty bad but was you calling someone a virgin?

PS I automatically pass on cases when I see a foreign language.