League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Ice Frog and Valve... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=289519)

blackfenix 10-12-2010 05:45 PM

Ice Frog and Valve...
 
Its tomorow the announce...
Lets see what the future brings but i doubt alot that is better than League of Legends
http://www.playdota.com/forums/blogs.../valve-update/

10-12-2010 05:48 PM

While I'm definitely not a fan of IceFrog, Valve is god tier of game developers, so it will probably be epic.

Equos 10-12-2010 05:48 PM

why aren't you a fan of IceFrog?

I'm NOT saying you should be, I'm genuinely curious as to why not.

Duel 10-12-2010 05:50 PM

Fan of both so I have high hopes. Valve is a great game developer.

Tyhan 10-12-2010 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by youthere (Hozzászólás 3418306)
While I'm definitely not a fan of IceFrog, Valve is god tier of game developers, so it will probably be epic.

Valve is god tier because of how they work, not because of the quality of their games. Half-Life was the. ****ing. ****. But then Half-Life 2 was a disappointment. CS was alright, CS:S feels kinda weird and is outshined by other games from around the same timeframe (most first person shooters released in the last couple years however are garbage. Thanks CoD for ruining a genre just like WoW did.)

10-12-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equos (Hozzászólás 3418324)
why aren't you a fan of IceFrog?

I'm NOT saying you should be, I'm genuinely curious as to why not.

I just didn't really care for how he handled DoTA after he took over.

That and he's kind of shady.

Cannibalisme 10-12-2010 05:52 PM

Do we know if it will be free to play ?
If yes, yes it gonna hurt LoL a lot.

Takalah 10-12-2010 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equos (Hozzászólás 3418324)
why aren't you a fan of IceFrog?

I'm NOT saying you should be, I'm genuinely curious as to why not.

I'll take this one.

B/c Icefrog is a backdoor wh0re

Crown of Fear 10-12-2010 05:54 PM

More competition better quality for everyone. I still like to watch competitive dota matches and I am interested in where that game is going too.

10-12-2010 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyhan (Hozzászólás 3418357)
Valve is god tier because of how they work, not because of the quality of their games. Half-Life was the. ****ing. ****. But then Half-Life 2 was a disappointment. CS was alright, CS:S feels kinda weird and is outshined by other games from around the same timeframe (most first person shooters released in the last couple years however are garbage. Thanks CoD for ruining a genre just like WoW did.)

HL2 was disappointing. However, episodes 1 and 2 were not.

I never got into CS, but it did single handedly changed the face of multiplayer gaming.

Goes without saying TF2 is ****ing amazing.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:09 AM.
12345 ... 6


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc