League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Girls Sick of the BS PLZ READ (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2895087)

DEERxPredator 12-12-2012 11:04 AM

Girls Sick of the BS PLZ READ

Hey my summoner name is DEERxPredator I'm level 30 with arounds 800 wins and have been playing for about a year. Anyways I've been playing with frineds from all over the world from us canada brazil australia and the thing i've noticed is that regardless of where your from what video game it is the game is always lacking girls and heres y.

Obivously guys would rather play videos games then girls thats not a surprise the problem is when ever i play with a girl on lol they always get treated like **** nobody seriously tries to help them out and usually feed and rage quit and we wonder why theres no girls in lol. Well i've come to change that if your looking to your a girl and looking to play with other girls and guys in a postive non hostile situation plz contact me.

This is as much as a mentorship program as it is a recruiting system so that you can learn to play champions well with people who dont rage and wont harass you for being a girl. If your already lvl 30 have plent of other friends and dont need help this prolly isnt for u but u can message me anyways. But for those girls who are low level and need postive critism feedback and support in a peacefull/fun enviroment plz add DEERxPredator and i will message u asap so we can talk on skype glhf.

LolzKitteh 12-12-2012 06:20 PM

So in short. You're making a mentor ship and recruiting program for the women of the league? I like the idea. Good to know that the community pays attention to the little things :)

Hope everything works out,

DeathIsReal

DEERxPredator 12-12-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathIsReal (Hozzászólás 32372126)
So in short. You're making a mentor ship and recruiting program for the women of the league? I like the idea. Good to know that the community pays attention to the little things :)

Hope everything works out,

DeathIsReal

Well yeah I would like to see the game be more balanced girl to guy ratio. As well as teaching people to play to have fun obviously theres fun in wining but thats not what its all about its about learning to play well without raging at enemy players and your teamates. I feel like girls have the hardest time to learn this not because girls suck at games but because i've seen so much sexism in lol matches but yeah thx.

mambawarrior0 12-12-2012 10:39 PM

This seems pretty sexist. You appear to assume every girl is bad at the game and that every guy is a rude to them.

DEERxPredator 12-12-2012 11:32 PM

not at all i'm saying girls that play lol and do well thats great, girls that can do that plus make good friends male or female even better. You also either are lucky or i'm unlucky because in the lol games that i've been apart of anytime that someone feeds they immediatetly get trashed on even more if there a girl. most guys arent sexist and most girls are just as good as guys at games but lets be honest here u cant tell me that the majority of the games u play on lol dont have being raging towards eachother and if you do play games where everything is perfect and no one rages and no one is reacist sexist or just plain mean than dang i need to get matched in your lobby

Kaalika 12-13-2012 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mambawarrior0 (Hozzászólás 32379608)
This seems pretty sexist. You appear to assume every girl is bad at the game and that every guy is a rude to them.

Bad or just new? It takes a while to learn the game and being yelled at constantly instead of helped makes that curve worse.

Hitmanb0b 12-13-2012 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaalika (Hozzászólás 32383162)
Bad or just new? It takes a while to learn the game and being yelled at constantly instead of helped makes that curve worse.

Yea but everyone gets yelled at.It's the problem with playing a competitive game. When your team is doing bad you look for someone to blame. Some people can take responsibility for doing bad and admit it, others find someone else to blame for their mistakes. Sometimes it is legitimately someone else's fault and jerks will come down hard on them, being a girl or not has nothing to do with that part.

Though i do admit girls get crapped on just for being girls sometimes. It's usually the sexist dicks that do that, but it's become a stereotype that girls can't play video games and a lot of people will give them **** just because it's become the "thing" to do. You should just try and not take it personally, though that's hard to do and you won't be able to always keep cool. Just try and ignore them and focus on the people who are nice and supportive and friend them and start building teams with them so you don't have to solo queue with trolls and dicks.

shesaidburn 12-13-2012 03:46 AM

Are you a girl? ;p

Hitmanb0b 12-13-2012 07:33 AM

Look at my name then tell me what you think.

Glenn Berman 12-13-2012 08:02 AM

There is research being done on these questions.

http://gamasutra.com/view/news/17956...p#.UMoJe-Q83oI