League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   They change the map because of incurable exploits... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2895006)

davidmcdavid 12-12-2012 10:37 AM

They change the map because of incurable exploits...

Only to make a map where one shrooms or traps + blackfire can put you at 2/3 hp. You change the map to get rid of exploits only to make new and worse ones. Thanks for ruining the map riot.

Turtle Omega 12-12-2012 10:43 AM

inb4 level 11 qqing because he has no runes

PurpleURP 12-12-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtle Omega (Hozzászólás 32358113)
inb4 level 11 qqing because he has no runes

this is obviously someones smurf account

Vantooth 12-12-2012 01:05 PM

Smurf or not, everytime there is a teemo game end 40 minutes +

MasterYeed 12-12-2012 01:40 PM

I hear buying oracle extracts or sweeper items are only for noobs.... Only a noob would counter shrooms by progressively thinking or building, but hey the...

davidmcdavid 12-12-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterYeed (Hozzászólás 32363143)
I hear buying oracle extracts or sweeper items are only for noobs.... Only a noob would counter shrooms by progressively thinking or building, but hey the...

oracles does nothing for nid's traps, her cd is shorter and they tick the blackfire more.

Signetta 12-12-2012 06:08 PM

Its not about the damage teemo shrooms do that makes them op. Its taht the walkways in TT are still so small that even if you miss the shroom, you still appear on map. They are basically a ward, and hes the only person who can do it, which is why teemo is incredibly imbalanced on TT. Oh and really "thats why you buy hextech sweeper etc." you're dumb. 1 hextech sweeper per minute to clear 1 shroom? teemo will have laid like 4 more during the course of your 1 removal of a shroom. My only complaint is that they remove the vision of the shrooms. there isnt allowed warding on TT and teemos shrooms should be denied vision unless hit.

RoketPoweredFilo 12-12-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Signetta (Hozzászólás 32371656)
Its not about the damage teemo shrooms do that makes them op. Its taht the walkways in TT are still so small that even if you miss the shroom, you still appear on map. They are basically a ward, and hes the only person who can do it, which is why teemo is incredibly imbalanced on TT. Oh and really "thats why you buy hextech sweeper etc." you're dumb. 1 hextech sweeper per minute to clear 1 shroom? teemo will have laid like 4 more during the course of your 1 removal of a shroom. My only complaint is that they remove the vision of the shrooms. there isnt allowed warding on TT and teemos shrooms should be denied vision unless hit.

Yet an oracles will help to clear those ward like shrooms The problem isn't with teemo it's with people refusing to drop 250g on the oracles. Stating he is op on this map is an old and mushed horse carcass. I know I'll get downvoted but the people not buying the items to counter are the problem not teemo and I do not play teemo.

Bobinatorlol 12-12-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Signetta (Hozzászólás 32371656)
hes the only person who can do it

no he is not

JimmyJ109 12-12-2012 06:40 PM

Go ahead and buy Oracles and I'll kill you 2 minutes after you do. I make a point to kill Oracles buyers whenever I play Teemo.