League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Looking for somebody to expand my Champ options (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=289500)

Pieson 10-12-2010 05:35 PM

Looking for somebody to expand my Champ options

Well, I've been getting some IP and am looking for another champ to play. I currently have (and use somewhat often) Ashe, Twitch, Amumu, and Galio. I'm looking for some other champions to spend those wonderful IP points on. I don't have much, but I can always save up for some good ones. Any suggestions would be very nice.

xavarn 10-12-2010 05:42 PM

See as you either like tanks or Physical Dps, I would suggest Maybe Udyr, Garren, and umm Pantheon?

Coreten 10-12-2010 05:43 PM

IMO Nidalee is amazing, I think you should get her, very versatile champion. Another choice a lot say is good is probably Annie, but she's sorta squishy.

Pieson 10-12-2010 05:47 PM

I thought that I had enough tanking with Galio and Amumu, but if it's really neccesary I could try another. I've also tried so PHysical DPS, and didn't find one that I liked a lot quickly (but I didn't really focus one down to try a lot) In fact, the on thing I dislike about tanks is that they have physical AA, but I deal with that for the awesome endgame YOU CAN'T KILL ME stuff :P

As for mages, I'm fine with having some squishy champs (I man, I play Ashe and Twitch, it's pretty hard to get more squishy than that :P )

FireFa11 10-12-2010 05:48 PM

Next learn to Support. Morgana/Taric/Janna/Sona.
And if you don't run Jungle Mumu its important you choose a champ to jungle with.

Pieson 10-12-2010 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireFa11 (Hozzászólás 3418313)
Next learn to Support. Morgana/Taric/Janna/Sona.
And if you don't run Jungle Mumu its important you choose a champ to jungle with.

I run Jungle Amumu whenever my team doesn't have a better jungler/can't 1v2 for ****. And I was considering picking up Jana, but I'm not sure how good I would be with her. I may try her next time she's free tho or I may just buy her.

Klazzix 10-12-2010 06:03 PM

Fun tanky: Crank, Galio
Fun carry: Corki, Ashe
Fun caster: Malz, Sona
Fun all-rounder: Shaco

Basically sooner or later, you'd want champs that have skillshots or unique mechanics. Left clicking inside a circle gets old when you go against people who know how to stay out of range and stuff.

Pieson 10-12-2010 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klazzix (Hozzászólás 3418595)
Fun tanky: Crank, Galio
Fun carry: Corki, Ashe
Fun caster: Malz, Sona
Fun all-rounder: Shaco

Basically sooner or later, you'd want champs that have skillshots or unique mechanics. Left clicking inside a circle gets old when you go against people who know how to stay out of range and stuff.

That's not really suggestions for what I already have, since you suggest random champs. And I don't really agree with much of what you say (caster IMO means mage nuke, and Sona is support). I also dislike Corki very much, and I suck pretty bad with Malz.

fazisi 10-12-2010 06:09 PM

If you play TT, get Mundo.

Akamai 10-12-2010 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieson (Hozzászólás 3418055)
Well, I've been getting some IP and am looking for another champ to play. I currently have (and use somewhat often) Ashe, Twitch, Amumu, and Galio. I'm looking for some other champions to spend those wonderful IP points on. I don't have much, but I can always save up for some good ones. Any suggestions would be very nice.

Seeing as you did not list (and other have commented on this) any mages or support type champions, I suggest you try a Mage champ.

Annie has a cheap IP cost (1.3k???), has great burst, last hitting ability (Q), and a stun.

She's an excellent example of how the Mage champion type works: charge a stun, then R->W->Q and watch their life bar drop ...