League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   @Riot - Reforming player looking for an answer (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2894765)

Durious 12-12-2012 09:40 AM

@Riot - Reforming player looking for an answer

A little back story - I was banned twice several months ago, and since then I've changed quite a bit as a player I think. I don't insult my team, praise them for doing things right, and when I get extremely frustrated I get only lightly sarcastic at my worst, all of which are large improvements on my previous behavior.

Fast forward to a couple weeks ago, I get hit with another week ban. Only two cases in my tribunal, and they're months old. I could have been nicer in those games, but what really sealed my fate was me saying "AD or feed" in one of them - IIRC, I was first pick, so it was a joke, obviously I get whatever role I want, but it was still in bad taste and team literally hated me for it (they said so in chat), and I haven't done anything like that since.

So I sent Riot an email not raging about my ban or anything like that, but asking if my behavior since those old games still warranted punishment, or if I was really improving and just got in trouble for those outliers. Pretty much just asking if I've been improving as much as I think I have, since a ban can be quite discouraging in that regard. Riot replies with a standard prefabricated response, pointing me to my tribunal case and the Summoner's Code, etc. I reply asking my question again, for them to look at some of my recent games, basically looking for the same level of support I've seen so many people get on the forums. Instead I get another prefabricated response. I've decided player support is a lost cause, so I'm appealing to Riot here - Lyte or whoever else:

Did I get in trouble for just those two games? Am I still getting reported a lot? For what? If I got banned for the old games I can live with that and move on, but if not I'd like to know what I'm still doing wrong. And no copy pasta responses please! :)

Vrykonik 12-12-2012 10:18 AM

Post your reform card so players can give you an accurate answer. Otherwise there is no way for people to give you constructive criticism.

Great Pyrenees 12-12-2012 10:21 AM

I think you are showing a very good attitude and I salute you sir. You can find Lyte's email in my guide on the tribunal in the guides section. I do not think he will reply to this post as he has been in hiatus for at least 2 weeks. I will give you a honest answer, people who have been banned have a very tough row to hoe. But I believe in you and know you can make the best of your chances =). Best of luck in the future man!

Durious 12-12-2012 10:31 AM

Thanks! I'm gonna hold out for a bit for a response, but thanks for letting me know about Lyte.

Also, I'm not really looking for feedback from the community since I'm asking about games that weren't on the tribunal.

Great Pyrenees 12-12-2012 10:37 AM

In that case really this was the last place to post. Really emailing Lyte or player support would have been the only way to get this kind of feedback.

Slippery Pickle 12-12-2012 10:38 AM

Oh man, 5 months of perfect behavior post-tribunal. No wonder I kept going back :/.

Durious 12-12-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees (Hozzászólás 32356430)
In that case really this was the last place to post. Really emailing Lyte or player support would have been the only way to get this kind of feedback.

I don't have Lyte's email, and I've tried player support twice. The only time I've heard of people getting the support I want has been on this forum.

Great Pyrenees 12-12-2012 10:46 AM

... I told you where to find lytes email ...

Durious 12-12-2012 11:06 AM

Would have been nicer if you just told me his email, but I found it and sent him one. Still gonna bump here since there are other people that can give me the support I'd like, but thanks.

Mr Ratz 12-12-2012 11:21 AM

Lyte has said in other threads that because the tribunal gets cases in batches it is possible this case was based on bad behavior in the past. You said these games are a few months old. Cases are not just based on the cases shown, and it takes less cases to form a case if you are a repeat offender. I hope you get your answers, but even if you don't, keep up the good work. Always try to improve, maybe try never getting sarcastic when things are bad. Its tough to reform, but i am sure you can do it. Keep it up