League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Team looking for serious mid, ad, and support. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2893592)

HotLamp 12-11-2012 08:29 PM

Team looking for serious mid, ad, and support.

Greetings!
Have you been wanting to join a team with high aspirations of breaking out in competitive tournament scene? Do you have the dedication and mentality it takes to stick through the thick and thin of things? If so, then we are looking for individuals like you!

History of myself
I myself have been on a few ranked teams with the mindset that playing in ranked team will improve my play in other parts of the game. It has and Iím glad Iíve had those opportunities. My past teams fell off though because of lack of drive. I want this team instead to have great drive to strive for the highest that we as a team can muster. Accomplishments by myself and past teams are that I placed in quarter finals in a few tournaments (not go4lol we only won a few matches there against plat people, mainly smaller tournaments) with my team and also have played with many platinum players in scrims and such. I feel like that experience has made me a better player and has increased my drive to play at this. Currently I am on hiatus because of school and have taken a few weeks break before the season 3 changes. With this team I plan on coming back very hard and playing for very large amounts of time. With that being said lets talk about the team goal.

Team Goal
Our goal is to find a Ďcoreí group of 5 players that are willing to do what it takes to climb up the competitive ladder in hopes of reaching a professional level of play. I want this to be not just a team, but a family of sorts. I believe that in order to compete with other professional teams, it takes more than just playing games together. Bonding with your teammates is key. Getting to know one another in and out of the game.

Requirements
I am not here to set a standard and with that being said anyone can apply. The one thing I canít stress enough though is that you NEED to have the willingness and desire to reach the goals put in place. If you canít take constructive criticism, take time out to watch your replays and learn from your mistakes, as well as adhering to a strict practice schedule, then this isnít a team for you.

Recruitment
Recruitment will be starting during this week and will continue until I post a closing date on this post. I will want to play at least 3-5 games with each person that qualifies to try out. Please have skype. I will purchase a mumble or vent server if necessary once we get started. IF THE RECRUITMENT FORM ISNT FILLED OUT WE WILL NOT ADD YOU IN GAME.
**Edit: If you have a friend you play really well with (ie. Bot lane comp etc.) and want to try out as a pair, please let me know.

Team Recruitment Form

Personal Info

Whatís your Summoner name?
How old are you?
What time zone are you located in?
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job?
On average how many hours/week do you play?
How do you react to criticism?
Are you a leader or a follower? How come?
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction?
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.)
How long have you been playing LoL for?

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in?
What are your top 4 characters in that role?
What characters do you struggle against in your lane?
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles?
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends?
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example.
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how?
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it?
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing.
Who should buy wards?
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.)
Do you have lolrecorder?

Thank you for taking time to fill this out.

Natyx 12-11-2012 08:49 PM

Personal Info

What’s your Summoner name? Natyx
How old are you? Im 17 years old
What time zone are you located in? Canada ( EST)
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? In high school (i often stay at home to play)
On average how many hours/week do you play? Approximately 30 hours per week
How do you react to criticism? If you give me tips i say Thanks but if its talk-**** i don't react
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? I always suggest strategies when playing
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone else’s direction? Nope.
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out mia’s, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) OF COURSE !
How long have you been playing LoL for? approximately 2 years

Gameplay Info

What role do you excel in? ADC
What are your top 4 characters in that role? (ezreal 1st)-(Corki 2nd)-(Graves 3rd)-(Twitch 4th)
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Draven
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Mainly a passive player but i can go aggressive easily
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? Nope.
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. i like picking Ezreal/sona or Corki/Leona cuz they are complementing each others.
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? yea , I watch alot of Chaox's stream to learn tips.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? Yea when its my fault i call '' Sry , my bad ''
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We aren’t looking for half-ass players. It’s all or nothing. Im looking for a serious team cuz all my friend play just for fun but i want more ...
Who should buy wards? Every player of the team !
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) i chek spells and ward alot but not the buffs cuz im not jungling.
Do you have lolrecorder? No.

I hope you will try me :) cya later

ace360seal 12-11-2012 09:00 PM

recrurement

I read everything said and if your serious about it then I would like to join ur rank team I havei Skype I. Have been playing for a few months but I was originally a dot a player so I am familiar. The roles I play are add top and jungle well. But I rather adc as for if I consider myself a leader definatly yes because I usually initiate fights and aid my team if they go wrong and keep the vybz positive for my team. My 4 best champions I would have to say are ezreal, xin, vayne, and Ashe only champs I hate to lane against are zelian ' Annie mord and vlad. Its est here and I am usually on for about 10 hours but since its vacation as long s I want. I am 16 attending a high school I do take constructive criticism if it is valid I never opose unless I am 100% sure of where I stand in terms of knowledge I and from the Caribbean and I would like to join ur team I am super aggressive and I believe that passive players early game are most likely to fail. Honestly if I am playing with people I know I don't say mia because not telling them mia all the time can help develop mapawareness having to depend on someone for mia can be fusstrating if u bounce up on another language speaking oplayer as for the jungle timers I use my app on my I pad lol although I know blue and red buff, if something is my fault or I die to repay,my team I usually say my bad and when I die I buy a ward I do have lol recorder I made a 3 v 3 team its ranked 1-2 I usually cheek my replays whenever I get the chance or waiting on a friend to finish I want to join a comited team so we can progress together and hopefully be a competitive team " for every action is a reaction" also I believe the support and jungle should buy wards early game but late game its a team effort

sksmiNix 12-11-2012 10:22 PM

What’s your Summoner name? sksmiNix
How old are you? 22
What time zone are you located in? PST
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? Full time job (4 10's)
On average how many hours/week do you play? 45+hrs
How do you react to criticism? Well if it's useful i'ts great to hear.
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? Leader, I've played way too many other games competitively not to be.
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone else’s direction? Yeah not a problem with that
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out mia’s, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) Yeah, I love to have constant communication in my lane as well
How long have you been playing LoL for? 1 1/2 on and off. 8 months steady now i'd say

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? ADC/Support
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Caitlyn/Ez/Graves/Vayne. Lulu/Nunu/Zyra/Sona/Leona
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? Umm, a really good zyra caitlyn lane can be pretty terror
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? I'd say more aggressive in lane, but only in the perfect situation. Absolutely not, i'm very passive mid/late game due to my positioning (I feel it's really strong)
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? No, just my GF/dog but my GF knows my goals and is okay with it.
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. Yes,
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? Yes strongly, I actually made myself a list of 10 things I wanted to improve on over the past two weeks. Going to do that forever now
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? I'll admit it instantly
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We aren’t looking for half-ass players. It’s all or nothing. 100% Did it in CS for over 8 years.
Who should buy wards? Everyone with an open slot
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) Pretty good, i'll misscalc a flash timer here and there though happens.
Do you have lolrecorder? Yes i do.

ace360seal 12-11-2012 10:36 PM

Sorry about my unorganized post using my phone

Mr Sarcasm 12-11-2012 10:44 PM

Personal Info

What’s your Summoner name?
CrG Ditto
How old are you?
Central
Full-Time job.
at the least 50
I openly accept the criticism to get better at my role.
Mainly a follower, but if need be I can be a leader.
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone else’s direction?
No
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out mia’s, ward timers, baron timer, etc.)
Very
A little under a year.

Gameplay Info
Support/Junler
Taric, Lulu, Sona, Leona, Maokai, Skarner
Kill lanes in bot lane.
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles?
Passive until me and the ADC get enough synergy to be in sync with one another.
Me and a few friends made a team, but sadly noone had the drive to get better.
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example.
I was used to being at the top of elo list to do picks and bans.
I constantly play drafts, helps prepare for ranked.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it?
I admit most of them, but sometimes I do make some that I don't realise.
How committed are you to being on a serious team?
I'm 100% ready for the competitive scene.
Who should buy wards?
Everyone should at least get a few, especially depending on how the game is going.
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.)
I'm decent, but forget often.
Do you have lolrecorder?
Of course.

Ps - If need be, I own my own Teamspeak3 server, that we could all join.
( if needed)

hulmyth 12-11-2012 11:02 PM

Whatís your Summoner name? Hulmyth
How old are you? 18
What time zone are you located in? PST
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? college
On average how many hours/week do you play? over 25 per week
How do you react to criticism? its its constructive then I learn from it
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? Leader, It is just who I am, but I work well with others
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction? Not at all
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) Yes, and I try to type them into chat as well
How long have you been playing LoL for? about a year now

Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? I play mid and adc well
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Mid: (Cass, ryze, karth, kat) ADC: (vayne, twitch, cait, MF)
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? just my counters really, but even then wouldnt really call it a struggle
Are you an aggressive or passive player? Do you have a problem switching between either play styles? I would like to be aggressive, but it depends on the match up and where i am playing such as mid or adc. and I have no problem with switching up my playstyle
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? nope
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. I would say yes, and well i mean if the enemy team is building a poke comp, to counter that you pick a comp that has to go all in, they are nothing without their poke
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? yes. I watch streams on my roles to see what they do, and watch different situations, I have LoL recorder and watch that from time to time to see what i messed up on
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? I will admit my own mistakes
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing. I will be 110% I have been looking for a team like this for a long time
Who should buy wards? everyone
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) I am okay at it, I try to type out when they blew them, I would say I am improving
Do you have lolrecorder? yes

Govrn8tr 12-12-2012 03:22 AM

What’s your Summoner name? Govrn8tr
How old are you? 23
What time zone are you located in?East Coast US
Are you in high school, college or have a full/part-time job? College
On average how many hours/week do you play? A lot
How do you react to criticism? With respect and questions as to why said criticism is being made.
Are you a leader or a follower? How come? It depends on the situation. If I need to be a leader, I lead, if I need to be a follower, I follow.
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone else’s direction? None at all
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out mia’s, ward timers, baron timer, etc.) Indeed (although I would need to touch up on timers, havent supported competitively in a while)
How long have you been playing LoL for? Almost two years
Gameplay Info
What role do you excel in? Support
What are your top 4 characters in that role? Sona, Nunu, Leona, Alistar
What characters do you struggle against in your lane? I don't struggle against any 1 character every time. Maybe Ezreal lol
Do you have any other obligations to teams/friends? My aggresiveness relies on our lane comp, and theirs. I have no problem switching.
Would you say you have a good understanding of picks/bans and team composition synergy? Give us an example. Somewhat. I honestly usuallu listen to my teammates (I was on a ranked team in S2), and they knew what they were talking about, and I picked some of it up. I DO know that the best bot lane comp I've been in was Leona/Sona, and Graves. Another is Nunu and Kog'maw, the poke comp from hell...
Are you always looking for ways to improve? If so, how? Simply by gaining experience and becoming better. You can only get better by doing.
Do you admit to your own mistakes easily or do people have to call you out on it? I admit them, but I may miss some. I may need a teammate to call them out, but that is due to me not noticing it.
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We aren’t looking for half-ass players. It’s all or nothing. Very. I have been on a team before. We met at the same time every night to practice.
Who should buy wards? Support, firstly. Top needs to ward, and mid sometimes.
How well are you at keeping track of timers (ie. Summoner spells, jungle buffs, wards, etc.) ...Next question prease.
Do you have lolrecorder? yup

TL Taint 12-12-2012 03:38 AM

Whatís your Summoner name?
TL Taint
How old are you?
+1
Highschool
5-6 hours a day
I take it and use it to become a better player but i dont like to be told the same thing over and over again
I'm a leader IRL but in online games i am a follower
If you are a leader do you have issues following someone elseís direction?
no not at all
Are you a vocal teammate (Calling out miaís, ward timers, baron timer, etc.)
Pretty good i will call my own mia's but if im top i wont call mid's mia
2 years but i startet on the NA server 7 months ago

Gameplay Info
I'm best a solo top, Jungle and adc bot
Darius top darius jungle ashe/caitlyn bot but i can pretty much play eny one
I really dont like teemo or and i hate leblanc
I'm very agresive wenn i play tank/ bruiser. and i have no problems swithing playstyles
No i am on no other teams and my friends only play for fun sometimes
not the best but i know how to picj a counter, cant really give and exaple sorry
Yes, and i do that by asking my teammates of what they need me to do better
nope i now when i messed up
How committed are you to being on a serious team? We arenít looking for half-ass players. Itís all or nothing.
wery I have been looking to make a team with my friends but they arent serius anough
Who should buy wards?
If there is a support they should if there is not the 1 that has the money for it
wery good
Do you have lolrecorder?
yes i have a youtube channel and a twitch acc, i like recording stuff and lolrecorder makes it wery easy

TL Taint 12-12-2012 03:42 AM

What’s your Summoner name?
TL Taint