League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   WARNING - Warnings are a punishment! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2893580)

BE4ST 12-11-2012 08:24 PM

WARNING - Warnings are a punishment!

I recently got a warning for being a bit of a jerk in two games.

Bare in mind I play LoL a lot, so two games out of nearly two thousand I feel is pretty good going.

The things is, I got my honour stats reset.

I am confused, if I am getting a WARNING why am I BEING PUNISHED?

Shiister 12-11-2012 08:27 PM

Your honor points being reset is a "fine". Same as if you get off on a charge in US court, you will still have to pay a fine for your behavior.

EDIT: Not to mention if you had to be warned about your behavior, then your honor and benefits you received from it would be false.

BE4ST 12-11-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiister (Hozzászólás 32342005)
Your honor points being reset is a "fine". Same as if you get off on a charge in US court, you will still have to pay a fine for your behavior.

EDIT: Not to mention if you had to be warned about your behavior, then your honor and benefits you received from it would be false.

Ummm....

If you are being fined by a court, then you haven't 'gotten off' anything, you are being punished.

FINE = PUNISMENT does not = WARNING

Shiister 12-11-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BE4ST (Hozzászólás 32342176)
Ummm....

If you are being fined by a court, then you haven't 'gotten off' anything, you are being punished.

Let me clarify.

If you went to court for a charge of DUI and the judge decided not to revoke your license, but instead make you pay a fine, you are getting a break. Same as a warning, instead of it being a ban, you got a warning, but you still have to pay a "fine" for your behavior leading to the warning.

KineticSkink 12-11-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BE4ST (Hozzászólás 32341927)

Bare in mind I play LoL a lot, so two games out of nearly two thousand I feel is pretty good going.

The things is, I got my honour stats reset.

I am confused, if I am getting a WARNING why am I BEING PUNISHED?

You are incorrect. You were not sent to the tribunal on the basis of two games.

In order to get to the tribunal you would have been getting reported in 15% or more of your games recently (Most people get reported at the rate of about 1%)

The tribunal then builds a case in which is randomly select 1 - 5 of the games you were reported in.

This is warning you that if you continue to get reported at your current rate you will continue to end up in the Tribunal and start getting banned.

ÂşmÂş 12-11-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KineticSkink (Hozzászólás 32342596)
You are incorrect. You were not sent to the tribunal on the basis of two games.

In order to get to the tribunal you would have been getting reported in 15% or more of your games recently (Most people get reported at the rate of about 1%)

The tribunal then builds a case in which is randomly select 1 - 5 of the games you were reported in.

This is warning you that if you continue to get reported at your current rate you will continue to end up in the Tribunal and start getting banned.

How does that answer his question? He is asking how a warning removed his honor, not how he was put into the Tribunal.

Shiister 12-11-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by şmş (Hozzászólás 32342807)
How does that answer his question? He is asking how a warning removed his honor, not how he was put into the Tribunal.

It has to do with this part.

Quote:

Which the OP put in his original post. You should read the thread fully before posting.

KineticSkink 12-11-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by şmş (Hozzászólás 32342807)

His argument towards not removing honor is predicated on the basis that 2 games out of his X number of total games are the cause.

"I recently got a warning for being a bit of a jerk in two games.
Bare in mind I play LoL a lot, so two games out of nearly two thousand I feel is pretty good going."

ÂşmÂş 12-11-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiister (Hozzászólás 32342863)
It has to do with this part.

Which the OP put in his original post. You should read the thread fully before posting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiister (Hozzászólás 32342890)
Stop spamming threads if you have nothing to say that does with the OP.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2893246&page=2

Shiister 12-11-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by şmş (Hozzászólás 32342987)

I quoted a part of the OP you didn't read before making your ignorant post, I was on topic.