League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   My Lesbian Friend part 2 (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2893338)

Mista Jangles 12-11-2012 06:56 PM

My Lesbian Friend part 2

A month ago I posted about my friend, Alex, who is a lesbian with a lot of baggage. Today I was on Facebook and saw that she had broken up with her partner. I was confused, as one might expect because I visited with them a couple weeks ago and all seemed fine.

But tonight I messaged Alex on Facebook and asked her what is wrong. She told me her story. Her partner found out that she had slept with one of her coworkers, which is a guy, and that she was extremely guilty about it.

It seems that I was right, as well as most of the community, that she is bi and not lesbian. She is also going to be moving back to my hometown to most likely live with either her grandmother or her aunt and uncle. By the way things look I'll have her back in my life again, and though we probably won't establish a relationship, I'm thankful that I'll at least be able to see her more often.

It stinks that her relationship ended, and that she is having to leave behind a baby girl that she helped raise. I'm sure all will work out in the end. I really hope that it does, because seeing her in pain brings me pain. Seeing others in pain brings me pain.

OT, other than telling her that I'm here for her (which hasn't worked yet), what can I do to comfort her?

Semper Damnatus 12-11-2012 07:14 PM

I think you're doing quite fine.

Mista Jangles 12-11-2012 07:18 PM

Honestly, I'm worried about her. Four years ago when I first met her she was suicidal and attempted suicide after harsh breakups several times and would often call me. I have no way to call her because she doesn't have a cell phone anymore that she's no longer with her partner, and she is not on facebook that much.

silentpartner 12-11-2012 08:03 PM

steal back her baby for her, she'll be ever so grateful

Dobagoh 12-11-2012 08:06 PM

pump and dump

Mista Jangles 12-12-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silentpartner (Hozzászólás 32341348)
steal back her baby for her, she'll be ever so grateful

lol I'm sure that will work and that I definitely won't go to jail for that.

Taria05 12-12-2012 10:51 AM

Talk to her about your own problems.
Tell her how strong the two of you are.

Jesus the Friend 12-12-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dobagoh (Hozzászólás 32341452)
pump and dump

Mista Jangles 12-12-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taria05 (Hozzászólás 32358357)
Talk to her about your own problems.
Tell her how strong the two of you are.

I don't have that many problems. At least not ones worth making a big deal about.

Taria05 12-12-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E Nomine (Hozzászólás 32358946)
I don't have that many problems. At least not ones worth making a big deal about.

there's gotta be something that makes you feel down