League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Urgot (2.0) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2892781)

Dear Urgot 12-11-2012 04:13 PM

Ask Urgot (2.0)

((Hey guys, this Urgot account is under new ownership. The previous owner said he was going to give up the Urgot to anyone who wanted it since he couldn't really do anything with him. I thought I would give it a good try. Have fun!))

*In the dark hallways of the Noxian military academy, the Headsman's Pride, Urgot, resides, living in his eternal torment. He glares from his one natural eye at the Noxian summoner before him and speaks in a wheezy, pained voice*

They wheezes want me to answer...questions?

he coughs briefly

Fine. Leave me...

*the summoner quickly leaves and Urgot grunts resignedly*

Ask *wheeze* away.

Ask Brolaf 12-11-2012 04:15 PM

Breakfast of bros?

Dear Urgot 12-11-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf (Hozzászólás 32334175)
Breakfast of bros?

Due to the *wheeze* respirator they had to attach to my *cough* head during my sentence to the living world.. I do not eat *he pauses and says raspily* "breakfast of *cough* bros" I gather sustenance through various *wheeze*.... liquids.

AsktheCardmaster 12-11-2012 07:07 PM

Urgot would discover the tarot card of Death on his weapon polish for his scythe like arms. The card is associated with cycles, and metamorphsis. Urgot has undergone many changes throughout his life (and undead life). However, he is also caught in the cycle of vengance. Garen sought vengance for the capture of Prince Jarvan....now Urgot is seeking vengance for the one who killed him.

Damnnation12 12-11-2012 08:53 PM

"Urgot..." A summoner says. "Who would you rather face? Fiora or Riven?"

AODRG 12-11-2012 10:18 PM

A letter arives for Urgot, stamped with the Institute's offical postage stamp.

it reads:

Quote:

Originally Posted by A letter
Dear Urgot,

I fully understand your current situation, living only to get revenge on the man who did you in. But I wish to know, if/when you do end the life of the Demacian general, what would you do? Would you be able to go in peace?

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner.

Dear Urgot 12-12-2012 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster (Hozzászólás 32339757)
Urgot would discover the tarot card of Death on his weapon polish for his scythe like arms. The card is associated with cycles, and metamorphsis. Urgot has undergone many changes throughout his life (and undead life). However, he is also caught in the cycle of vengance. Garen sought vengance for the capture of Prince Jarvan....now Urgot is seeking vengance for the one who killed him.

*Urgot simply looks at the tarot card*

How *cough* did he even get in here....?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damnnation12 (Hozzászólás 32342764)
"Urgot..." A summoner says. "Who would you rather face? Fiora or Riven?"

Good question, actually. *wheeze* Fiora. A haughty Demacian *cough* She would be excellent practice for killing him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AODRG (Hozzászólás 32345064)
A letter arives for Urgot, stamped with the Institute's offical postage stamp.

it reads:

*Urgot contemplates this for a moment, then dips his acid hunter in the ink well and writes back*

I do not quite know. I will certainly not end my life, but I may re-enlist in the active military. I was famous in life for charging into enemy lines...that is how I want to exit this world. But I do not wish death on myself after my mission is complete. I just do not object to its coming.

Dear Urgot 12-12-2012 04:55 PM

((Bump))

Emperor Titus 12-12-2012 08:13 PM

If you have one wish in your mind, what would it be? The little yordle Admiral Titus "Yoshi" Flavius looked at him.

Dear Urgot 12-13-2012 03:48 AM

*Easy question. He answers without a second thought*

Death to the Might of *wheeze* Demacia.