League of Legends Community
12345 ... 8

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Evelynn's Corner of Evil and Excess (Ask Evelynn) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2892747)

st0pb0t 12-11-2012 04:04 PM

Evelynn's Corner of Evil and Excess (Ask Evelynn)

((So apparently a few people are a bit peeved at me for being so sexual with Evelynn. Which is fine; I probably was being a bit too sexual. Let's start over, then. I'm not going to do a complete turnaround with Evelynn, but a fresh start feels like it's in order. So let's say all of her interactions and friendships are still present, but she was less sexual in obtaining them.

Also, this column is going to be primarily that: A column. I will RP in other threads, but I want to keep this one as on-track as possible. Thank you for your understanding.))

Evelynn reclined in an elegant red velvet sofa, wearing a cummerbund and a smoking jacket. In one hand was a book -- 50 Shades of Gray. In the other, a gem-encrusted goblet which she periodically drank from.

The camera panned in slowly, stopping just close enough that the glint of her fangs caught the light from the nearby hearth. "Ah, greetings. Welcome to my home. My name is Evelynn, and like so many other champions of the League of Legends, I will be answering questions as asked by you, the reader."

Evelynn took another drink from her goblet, then turned her attention toward a scream just off-screen. She frowned and a tendril of shadow whipped from her wrist. A wet squelching noise and gurgling punctuated a sound not unlike a sword piercing a watermelon.

"Don't mind him. He's a little torn up right now." Evelynn laughed uproariously at her own joke, slapping her knee for emphasis. "Anyway, ask your questions, and thank whatever god you pray to that I'm not present for the reply. Ta-ta!"

Ask Brolaf 12-11-2012 04:07 PM

Brolaf suddenly drops the camera.

"Ah **** brah, there's blood on my foot now!"

Ask the Defender 12-11-2012 04:08 PM

Breakfast of champions?

Ask the Tempest 12-11-2012 04:09 PM

((A less sexual Eve? I think you took those dislikes the wrong way. They were NOT there because they were sexual, I think. Please, no, just no.))

Ask Brolaf 12-11-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest (Hozzászólás 32333964)
((A less sexual Eve? I think you took those dislikes the wrong way. They were NOT there because they were sexual, I think. Please, no, just no.))

((Gotta agree here.))

AskKarthus 12-11-2012 04:14 PM

(( I thought Eve was supposed to be 50% sexual, 50% hunter (Read Jax's quote on her lore), and all deadly. That's about what you had going.

And yes, you've got the touch. ))

st0pb0t 12-11-2012 04:15 PM

((... You guys are confusing me terribly.))

Ask Brolaf 12-11-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evelicious (Hozzászólás 32334167)
((... You guys are confusing me terribly.))

((We want you to stay the same. Bro.))

Ryugi Kazamaru 12-11-2012 04:16 PM

(( Eve is a sexual character, but she's not a turbo****. What you need to learn is when it's too much. What you had before was WAY too much. A little sensuality now and then is fine, but Eve is a predator. Seduction is part of her repertoire to feed off the pain and emotions of others, like a vampire feeds off of blood. That doesn't mean that she sleeps with anyone and everything, or attempts to plow anything that moves. You made her too comical and pranky before, but she should be a much more serious character. A femme fatale, someone to be wary around at all times. Learn how to balance all that, and I think you'll do much better for yourself and Eve as a character. ))

Dear Urgot 12-11-2012 04:17 PM

((If you've seen the new Urgot thread, you know this already. If not, this Urgot account is under new ownership))

*The Headsman's Pride approaches, his metallic legs scuttling against the floorboards until he is in front of Evelynn*

Widowmaker...what do you think of my *he wheezes* source of eternal torment, the Might of *he glares* Demacia.