League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   I Bet You Can't Out Argue Me In The Topic Of Marijuana. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2892632)

Featly 12-11-2012 03:33 PM

I Bet You Can't Out Argue Me In The Topic Of Marijuana.
 
I thought i'd practice here. As i'm gonna try and be just one of the hundreds who have tried to persuade the federal system to make this drug legal. I thought arguing on here would be a decent start.

Lets see if you can out argue me on the subject of Marijuana. I think it should be legal you don't think it should. Prove me it shouldn't.

Dobagoh 12-11-2012 03:33 PM

in b4 JtF

Jesus the Friend 12-11-2012 03:40 PM

How to convince a drug addict that drugs are bad



gg

Athene 12-11-2012 03:46 PM

It kills people. you could:
1.Slip on a bag of marijuana and crack your skull
2.be struck by lightning that travels through your joint first
3.inject 50 pounds of marijuana into your bloodstream and clog your arteries

Jesus the Friend 12-11-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perceverance (Hozzászólás 32333167)
It kills people. you could:
1.Slip on a bag of marijuana and crack your skull
2.be struck by lightning that travels through your joint first
3.inject 50 pounds of marijuana into your bloodstream and clog your arteries

The argument that marijuana does not kill people does not hold water.

HIV has never killed anyone and it absolutely never will.

gg.

Quision 12-11-2012 03:51 PM

Marijuana shouldn't be legal because it's too long for most idiots to pronounce.

Tadiken 12-11-2012 03:59 PM

Hmm.. I have arguments for and against it. First off, I will never do any drugs of any description (alcohol, cigarettes, marijuana, or some other random shazbot).

On one side, all forms of smoke (basically, small particles in the air that are not steam/water vapor) can cause lung cancer. Bad.

On the other side, cigarettes have been proven worse than marijuana, yet marijuana is illegal and cigarettes are legal.

Featly 12-11-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perceverance (Hozzászólás 32333167)
It kills people. you could:
1.Slip on a bag of marijuana and crack your skull
2.be struck by lightning that travels through your joint first
3.inject 50 pounds of marijuana into your bloodstream and clog your arteries

2. You can't smoke a joint with it raining outside. Most of the time its raining when its lightning.
3. Is impossible.
1. Hard to slip on marijuana if its budded. Mostly will keep your footing.

Featly 12-11-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by port5 (Hozzászólás 32333570)
Hmm.. I have arguments for and against it. First off, I will never do any drugs of any description (alchohal and cigarettes included) so i have no need to ever do it. On one side, all forms of smoke (basically, small particles in the air that are not steam/water vapor) can cause lung cancer. Bad. On the other side, cigarettes have been proven worse than marijuana, yet marijuana is illegal and cigarettes are legal.

Smoking marijuana isn't proven to cause Lung Cancer a study was done in 2006. Cigarettes are far worse. No one that has Lung Cancer has been proven its caused by marijuana.

EDIT: Please do research before you say cigarettes have been proven worse then marijuana LMFAO.

Scarlena 12-11-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Best Nerf Irelia (Hozzászólás 32333662)
Smoking marijuana isn't proven to cause Lung Cancer a study was done in 2006. Cigarettes are far worse. No one that has Lung Cancer has been proven its caused by marijuana.

EDIT: Please do research before you say cigarettes have been proven worse then marijuana LMFAO.

No, not the marijuana. The smoke. Inhaling smoke, regardless of its source. So, someone that argues marijuana is bad for your health (i.e. inhaling smoke) would argue all inhalents should be banned- marijuana, cigarettes, incense


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:52 AM.
12345 ... 7


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc