League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   New Player Forum (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   What champ to buy with rp (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2890677)

Lone Leone 12-11-2012 01:52 AM

What champ to buy with rp

So i was wondering who to buy because i was away from ez sale and talon's sale so I need at least buy one champ maybe someone thats maybe an adc or a assassin and I'm not that great with Ezreal I think I will do great with draven but got no refund tokens and I got riven so idk who to get
I like champs that deal damage
Maybe ill get Ezreal is he great
or draven my cousin use him but havent seem him use him for awhile because he's using Master Yi
I really don't know who to get that is worth my money

ZestySmurfgasm 12-11-2012 03:14 AM

Try Draven out on your cousins account. Or you can just wait for free week.

FaceRoll13 12-11-2012 05:31 AM

This week isn't so good.

There are no 6,300 ip champions on sale.

I'd wait for the Christmas sale.`

Sp4rKz 12-11-2012 07:00 AM

I think it's always better to try a champion before you buy it. Every free week I suggest you try every champion in it so eventually you will play every champion in the gam at least once. Also you might be surprise how you like a champion you didn't think about.

Lone Leone 12-11-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

I'd wait for the Christmas sale.`
Whens Christmas Sale? will it be one week before christmas or on christmas?
Quote:

I think it's always better to try a champion before you buy it. Every free week I suggest you try every champion in it so eventually you will play every champion in the gam at least once. Also you might be surprise how you like a champion you didn't think about.
I will try that

Phantom5 12-11-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lone Leone (Hozzászólás 32327649)
Whens Christmas Sale? will it be one week before christmas or on christmas?

I will try that

Not sure when is the sale but it is very soon cause its christmas time xD and there will be a heck load of good sales

Cloud25 12-11-2012 02:46 PM

I'd wait for the weekly sales or free rotations. It's not about who's the stronger champion or who's worth the RP. Every champion simply has a different play style. You may think a champion is cool from descriptions or videos but you'll never know for certain until you play them.

Even if you don't wait for sales and buy champions at full price, at least play them a bit first imo. Just my two cents.

Lone Leone 12-11-2012 02:56 PM

I can't play some champs because they are never on free week like draven darius or Ezreal
I wish they were
Edit:
I heard rumors from my friends that a champion called Vi will be released cool a boxer maybe i will spend 975 rp on Vi
And the rest on sale
or buy Ezreal
I still don't know what to buy

Lone Leone 12-12-2012 03:20 PM

bump

Purple Piggy 12-12-2012 04:59 PM

No champ. Buy them with IP and save RP for skins.