League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Paranoia (Closed RP) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2890564)

choiced 12-11-2012 01:33 AM

Paranoia (Closed RP)

You exit the room you first woke up in and look around. You're in a long white hallway--obnoxiously white. It would make sense to keep prisoners in some sort of dungeon, not this spotless, deserted place. It's as if the walls themselves mock your predicament. The others enter the hallway about the same time you do. As you see their faces, you recall fighting alongside them. There was some sort of battle when you were captured but your memory is hazy. The only features in the hallway are the doors you and your companions came from and one slightly larger door at the end of the hall.

((Sorry about the delay, life interrupted me. As previously stated, this is the first chapter in "Insanity's Embrace". This is a closed RP but I will probably allow newcomers to join in in between chapters. If you're interested, say something here.

Those currently participating are as follows:

The Overseer1 with Zear-The mystery man
iFCupcake with Haylyn-The girl with the fabric addiction
Wizerdlol with Wizerdlol-That name...I don't even...
Tentorer with Rothus-Probably not showing up but I'm giving him one last chance before I have to close him out.
And myself with Djehuty-<insert witty comment here>

Again, I'm typing at freakinglate O'clock so if I'm not making sense, just ask lol.))

choiced 12-11-2012 01:37 AM

Djehuty hated not knowing what was going on. And so far, nothing about this place made sense. He looked at the others, feeling rather uncomfortable.

"So uh...I didn't catch your names..."

Neroth 12-11-2012 06:01 AM

Zear in his confusion resorted to his basic instincts. He checked the area near him for magic, finding only the people that he was familiar with. He did not recall just why he was familiar with them, however. After not noticing any threats, he made sure that his blindfold is still surely fastened around his eyes. ((I assume it is, otherwise i am basically boned due to it being the only thing that allows me to see.)) He was, however, dissapointed in not finding his armor or sword.

"Zear. Zear Arathis. Just who are you and where the hell are we?"

choiced 12-11-2012 10:48 AM

"I'm Djehuty. As to where we are...your guess is as good as mine."

Zear can feel a few traces of magic in this room and the larger door at the end of the hall appears to be enchanted.

Neroth 12-11-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choiced (Hozzászólás 32321325)
Zear can feel a few traces of magic in this room as the larger door at the end of the hall appears to be enchanted.

((Could not help myself. Also, not 100% sure how this works but please do not say i do something when i do not do it myself. If you would mention the door in OP/first thread i would mention it myself most likely, but this just felt rude.))

Should i keep responding or just wait for the others?))

Shinozaki Ayumi 12-11-2012 11:45 AM

((Haylyns a fashion designer!))

Haylyn looked around the room, in awe. She was in a quite stylish jumpsuit.

"THESE COLORS! They are horrid! Too much white is obnoxious!"

She turned around to the others, whipping her hair.

"I'm Haylyn. Clearly, we're in a test, maybe, I don't know. Still hazy. But the others may have input?"

choiced 12-11-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

((Could not help myself. Also, not 100% sure how this works but please do not say i do something when i do not do it myself. If you would mention the door in OP/first thread i would mention it myself most likely, but this just felt rude.))
((I was responding to you. You said you were checking the area for magic so I was describing what you should be able to pick up. I didn't intend to force anything on you, I thought you were looking for a description.))

Djehuty frowns at the suggestion.

"And what do you suppose we're being tested on?"

Tentorer 12-11-2012 03:01 PM

Rothus looked around and then at his companions and frowns. "Well if we are I'm going to kill somebody."

choiced 12-11-2012 09:03 PM

"How long have we been here...? Everything felt so weird...I couldn't keep track of time."

As he wonders out loud, Djehuty rolls up his left sleeve up to his elbow. This takes him a few moments as the jumpsuits they have all been dressed in are nearly skintight.

"Ugh...this thing is so damn clingy..."

Wizerdlol 12-11-2012 09:14 PM

Wiz slowly opened his red eyes, searching the space infront of him. It was completely white, no trace of anything else. He slowly got up, and noticed his usual cloak and hoodie was gone, and he was only wearing his black shorts that he usually wears under his cloak. His body's scars and burns showed, though for now it did not matter to him...

Wiz raised one of his metal claws, and placed it on top of his head. His eyes widened as he looked around, panicking. Nym... Nym! Where... At that moment, a pixie poped up next to him, her wings sort of droopy and she didn't seem to be completely concious...

Wiz sighed with relief, catching the pixie's fall and placing her on top of his shoulder as he looked around. He noticed the others, and spoke...

Umm... I seem to be lost... Could any of you tell me where we are...?

((P.S. I am a yordle :P))