League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Surrendering on the TT Demands attention (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2890530)

Phaetal 12-11-2012 12:14 AM

Surrendering on the TT Demands attention

Ok, so on Summoners rift when 4 of the 5 champs vote yes (surrendering) it is over, so it seems that if 2 out of 3 want to surrender on the TT that same logic should apply. The fact that it doesn't usually leads to one selfish person continually hitting no even if the game is obviously lost and the others are absolutely fed up with the current situation. This IS supposed to be a team game right? So out of the three two of them is majority and its less fair to the two who want to end the game then it is fair to the singleton who wont which doesn't make a lot of sense. This being changed would allow for a more tension-free treeline and less bickering in game, which mind you does nothing to help with the already downhill slope the game can be on at the time of surrender.

Releena 12-11-2012 12:47 AM

2/3 surrender on TT would give summoners who duo too much power over the other summoner they are playing with.

2/3 surrender would be similar to having a 3/5 surrender on SR, it's just not a good idea.

If you can't understand it, it's pretty simple math.
4 of 5 surrender on SR = 80% is considered majority vote
2 of 3 surrender on TT = 66% majority vote

SR that's 20% per person or 40% for a duo
TT that's 33% per person or 66% for a duo

If you find yourself in a good 3v3 match, clear to their nexus and start beating on it. Surrender! 2 of 3!
DEFEAT!

How would you feel?

herpderpsmurf21 12-11-2012 01:17 AM

lol so much stupidity wrapped up in one post I'm glad someone hit you with reasoning because I couldn't.

If you can't understand why 2/3 doesn't pass, you are probably better off in the ground where you can't hurt anyone

Phaetal 12-11-2012 05:35 PM

Your ignorance ABSOLUTELY amazes me, I am perfectly capable of simple math... I could have sworn you had to adhere to the summoners code to even post, so what on earth are you doing posting? All I'm saying is majority rules PERIOD. If a game is lost its lost. You must be that person who votes no no matter what, so don't even bother replying again. I rest my case.

Phaetal 12-11-2012 05:37 PM

And btw I'm that guy who doesn't surrender UNTIL its lost, not before. So please save YOUR stupidity for your OWN posts.

doombotMECHA 12-11-2012 05:38 PM

it's still a PitA either way

Phaetal 12-11-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Releena (Hozzászólás 32311739)

If you find yourself in a good 3v3 match, clear to their nexus and start beating on it. Surrender! 2 of 3!
DEFEAT!

How would you feel?

that never EVER happens, so I really don't even know what to say to that ridiculous question.

falconFISTING69 12-11-2012 06:03 PM

well seeing how people wanna ruin someones day i do agree that 2/1 should surrender the game i mean comon some d bag can force you to stay there on your own will i mean comon if anything have a kick button. :D

XxToraoxX 12-11-2012 06:08 PM

Guys i think that This Should be good for TT, think about it, would it be fair for a troll to just screw two peoples day?

SpinSpan 12-11-2012 06:08 PM

I agree with Phaetal. There should be a way to surrender if only one person wants to stay. Its not fair to the other players if the game is lost for sure and they want to get out and start a new, better game. Of course its 66%, we can all do the math, but that is still the majority of the members of the game. Its not fair that the one person that wants to stay gets their way to make the other players suffer.